“Great outside dining and entertainment”

Woodshed Smokehouse Restaurant
Ranked #42 of 1,716 Restaurants in Fort Worth
Price range: US$15 - US$30
Cuisines: American
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Rogers
Description: The Woodshed Smokehouse is Chef Tim Love's homage to all things grilled, roasted, and slow-cooked, featuring a daily rotating selection of beef, lamb, pork, cabrito, wild game, fish, and vegetables, all cooked over a variety of woods and fire sources.
Reviewed 14 February 2017

Super barbecue and smoked meat entrees. The best place to dine outside during warm weather if you have your dog with you. The best time to go is in the late evening (6-7pm) when a band is playing. They provide water bowls for your pet and outside seating.

Reviewed 12 February 2017 via mobile

First I must that I absolutely love good barbecue, usually southern style. Now I must include Texas barbecue. The pulled pork sandwich was grilled over luscious smoked wood and it made all the difference. Potato salad to die for. Great casual ambience with roll up garage doors to enjoy the outside location on the river. Perfection.

Reviewed 3 February 2017

This is a neat place right off the river where you either eat outside on a patio or under an awning. It's open air most of the year. I really enjoy their food and go there often when in town for business. Give it a try.

Reviewed 27 January 2017

The atmosphere was laid back, we went in January so it was a little chilly and windy. We took our American Bull Dog and he got to eat off the menu, which he loved! The food was absolutely wonderful along with the friendly service.

Reviewed 26 January 2017 via mobile

We went here because friends suggested it. It was open-air and there was a live band. It was a little chilly, but it was later into the night after 8PM. My husband and I both got burgers, they were good but not the best we've had. They didn't have Captain Morgan at the bar so I can't attest to their mixed drinks. The waiter was excellent and kept drinks full but wasn't overbearing.
The menu isn't huge, and it can be kind of confusing the first time you look it over. There are a lot of "share" plates that they suggest you share with 4-6 people. Burgers do not come with a side, it's extra.
Overall I wasn't incredibly impressed with this place, but I would probably try it again under different circumstances. We'd had a long day and were already tired so I'm sure that played into us not having the best experience.

1  Thank Ashley C