“Great sports bar”

Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: After-hours
Description: Mexican Sports Cantina
Reviewed 25 October 2017 via mobile

I dropped in to Ojos Locos to have dinner and watch some Thursday night college football. I had a chopped chicken salad. It was excellent! It’s hard for a restaurant to differentiate itself with salads. But I am not sure I have ever had one better. If you’re into cold beer, sports, and good food, this is a great place.

Reviewed 17 September 2017 via mobile

Nothing extraordinary, but food was decent if you are looking for typical sports bar food. Service was a little slow, and they were out of our first two beer choices.

Reviewed 16 May 2017

I cannot say about the other items, but I order the Gringo Burger. It was a decent size and good. What was even better was the French Fries, they were great. I did sit in a booth and it had its own TV on the window side. I got to watch golf. Now if you don't mind the outfits, (I figure I better warn you), the servers were wearing outfits like you would see in Hooters except not the shorts, but part of their buttocks was exposed. So if you are offended by women wearing push up bras and low cut shirts and showing part of their butts, then you better not go there. If Hooters don't offend you, then this place will not offend you either. If you go, get the fries.

Reviewed 7 April 2017 via mobile

Food is great.
Hostess and waitress were welcoming.
I had an issue with a lunch promotion that includes 2 tacos for 8 USD. On the main menu you get 4 for 10 USD. I've enquired about it, but there was a confusion...
I spoke to the manager, whom wasn't friendly and courteous at all.
A very cold lad.
He understood that I was right, and fixed it, but it took him 10 mins to come and see me, and another 15 for the food to arrive. That spoiled it all.
WiFi doesn't work.
Micheladas are amazing!!
Great draft options!!
Kelly (waitress) was great.

Reviewed 16 March 2017

I had the fajita nachos, my wife had a burger both of us were extremely satisfied with the food, service and environment. Will go back as soon as possible