“Great Place for Takeout”
Review of Tom's Asian Bistro

Tom's Asian Bistro
Ranked #713 of 1,595 Restaurants in Fort Worth
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed 5 March 2017

I learned about Tom's some time ago and have been wanting to try the place for myself, as I'm always in the market for good, homemade Chinese food and never go to the buffets. Anyway, I stopped in for lunch today and had their Supreme Lo Mein. It was full of flavor and I like the fact they use a average sized noodle instead of the large rice noodles many places do. It was so good that I ordered some Singapore Noodles to go for my lunch tomorrow. The majority of their business is takeout and I can see why they are popular in this area of Ft. Worth that is right on the Hurst border. I'll definitely be back again to try some of their other menu options.

Reviewed 5 December 2016 via mobile

I eat at this place once or twice a week since they opened a few years back. Food is tasty and fresh and priced low.

Reviewed 3 October 2014

I have been going here for awhile. Mostly for lunch. I usually have the shrimp fried rice. The only comaint 8s they aren't consistant with the seasonings, one time I have to add peppers the next time I don't. It has ne er been bad though. My wife and I went for dinner, the place is small but the food 8s very good. Would definitely recommend.

Reviewed 13 June 2014

The chicken fried rice tasted liked it had been microwaved, very rubbery. To make my experience even worse, I had my two year old with me and she needed to use the restroom. They wouldn't even unlock the door for me to take her to the bathroom! This place can shut down today and I wouldn't miss it!

Reviewed 21 June 2013 via mobile

I have just become a frequent for beef rice noodles, Sinagore noodles and fried rice, and of course fried wings. It's a little gem around here.