“Great Tasting Food”
Review of The Capital Grille

The Capital Grille
Reserve with OpenTable
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #2 of 1,731 Restaurants in Fort Worth
Price range: US$5 - US$50
Cuisines: American
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining style: Fine Dining
Cross street: 7th Street
Description: You are cordially invited to join us for an evening or afternoon of relaxed elegance and exceptional cuisine. Our impressive menu of nationally renowned dry aged steaks and the freshest of seafood will ignite your culinary imagination as our award-winning wine list of more than 5,000 bottles awakens your inner sommelier. And as our gracious, knowledgeable servers delight you with their uncanny ability to anticipate your every need, you"ll experience firsthand why the American Culinary Federation recently bestowed upon us their "Achievement of Excellence Award." Whether you're celebrating a special occasion or hosting a business luncheon or dinner, we can help you flawlessly pull off any private dining event. Our event planning staff has extensive experience and the ideal materials to work with—a capital setting, distinctive food and unmatched service.
Reviewed 16 January 2018

This is an expensive steak restaurant, and the price is well worth it. The lobster mac and cheese is the best I have ever tasted. The ribeye steak was very tasty, however it did have a lot of fat. The signature drinks were also very tasty. We, my wife and, I will definitely go again.

Reviewed 22 December 2017

wait staff was excellent Our waitress was always aware of our needs and wants. She did an excellent taking care of us.

Reviewed 22 December 2017

Very classy romantic evening,it was a busy night but we were well taken care of, the wine list was extensive and food was fresh and well prepared.

Reviewed 22 December 2017 via mobile

I was downtown Fort Worth , I spotted the Capital Grille and used the valet right out front. Since I was by myself , I was really able to enjoy the ambience , and the extra fine service provided by Doug and Francisco. I had a perfectly cooked Prime Ribeye ,with a porcini rub. The lobster bisque was another highlight. Try the cheesecake !

1  Thank donk613
Reviewed 22 December 2017

Really nice atmosphere. Service was top notch. I had steak and lobster. The filet was tender and cooked to order. The lobster was a little tough and tasteless. Too bad a great night ended by really bad valet service. The text message system does not work plus they charge 7 bucks to valet. Capital Grill could do much better!