“Burgers and Beers!”

Ranked #18 of 1,744 Restaurants in Fort Worth
Dining options: After-hours
Dining options: After-hours
Reviewed 13 February 2018

A unique place, a little hard to find, with good burgers, lots of choices. We went for a family gathering, late. It was still good! The only thing is, all seating (I think) is on tall padded back-less bar stools. May not be comfortable for everyone.

Reviewed 10 February 2018 via mobile

We were in search of a good burger while in town for a volleyball tournament and stopped here. The wait for a table was pretty quick on a Friday night and once seated, Haley took great care of us. We ordered the cheese fries to share before our burgers came. We shared the cheese fries and there were 3 of us eating them and still couldn't finish them! Very large portion and no need to order additional sides but we already had and Hartley touched the regular fries and chips which were both very good, just not needed. The burgers are also hearty with large patties. I ordered the salted sow which was just ok. As soon as I bit into it, the burger fell apart so this is definitely a fork and knife burger. My husband ordered the Royale burger and that was super yummy! Our daughter just had a cheeseburger with bread, meat ands cheese but it was very tasty and substantial. All burgers are cooked well done but still not dried out and very flavorful. You can request your burger to be cooked medium if you prefer. Hope to return but I will order a different burger next time. There are many to choose from! It was very busy so the food was slow to come out but Haley kept checking on us and refilling our drinks.

Reviewed 9 February 2018

Leaving from Southlake and using GPS was a challenge due to so much road construction and closed exits. Siri asked once for us to pull over so she could get out. But finding it was quite worth the effort. The hamburgers were just wonderful and huge. My wife and i had the perfect amount with one cut in half. They are a minimum of 3 inches tall and filled with all kinds of condiments - a couple of dozen or more choices. Bodacious is a winner. Grandson was able to handle all of one himself. Early serving of cheese fries was also bountiful. Craft beers by the dozens. Great place.

Reviewed 3 February 2018 via mobile

On our way from the rodeo, we took our twin granddaughters here. Not super kid friendly but us adults loved it. Great burgers, fries and side salad. Excellent beer selections and pretty good service.

Reviewed 31 January 2018 via mobile

Our waitress, Jill, was fantastic! Tell her what type of beer you like, and she’ll guide you to something comparable. She was spot on. I’m more of a Blue Moon girl. Wild Acre Billy Jenkins is the beer I had. My friend likes hoppy beers, so she had the Community Mosiac. You can take any type of burger that you like beef , chicken , turkey, veggie, and add any style of their toppings. I went with the chicken burger whiskey style. My friend had the Telluride. There was nothing left on our plates when we were finished. Will definitely come back next time in town, or possibly one more time while we’re here on this trip.