“Amazing Lunch Buffet”
Review of Midori Sushi

Midori Sushi
Reserve with OpenTable
Midori Sushi is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #391 of 1,710 Restaurants in Fort Worth
Cuisines: Sushi
Reviewed 16 May 2017 via mobile

Traveling for work and stumbled upon this place for lunch. $12 all you can eat sushi. Very fresh and delicious. Also has salads soups and tempura. Would highly recommend if you are staying in this area.

Reviewed 13 September 2016

I will start with the excellent service. Waiter was prompt, courteous and attentive. The food was delicious both times I went and not being a Sushi expert, I didn't really know what I was ordering. The complimentary soup and small app. was a nice surprise. The value was also outstanding considering the quality of the food and service. While they have a wide selection of Sushi, they also have other items on the menu. Strongly recommend this place to anyone!!

Reviewed 4 September 2016 via mobile

I read the reviews before I decided to give this place a shot, and I initially didn't go because many of them were unfavorable. However, one night my boyfriend and I decided to go since it very close to us. We were both pleasantly surprised. The service was good, and so was the food and drinks, which were well priced. Our experience wasn't anything spectacular, but I definitely don't think this place warrants a bad or semi-bad review. Not my first choice, but wouldn't mind going back.

Reviewed 9 August 2016 via mobile

We are traveling and stopped at the starbucks near by, decided that the men were "starving" so we walked to the end of the shopping strip and found Midori Sushi. Lovers of Sushi we walked in and were pleasantly surprised with a reasonably priced lunch buffet that had a taste of everything including several different type of sushi! Lunch was great!

Reviewed 2 December 2015

I stopped by on my way home from work to get a bite to eat. I enjoyed the Teriyaki chicken and rice. I would go eat at this Restaurant again.