“They had me at the "Basil Kiss"”
Review of Little Red Wasp

Little Red Wasp
Ranked #29 of 1,631 Restaurants in Fort Worth
Price range: US$12 - US$36
Cuisines: American
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Little Red Wasp Kitchen + Bar in the heart of downtown Fort Worth offers straightforward food, lots of beer and a full bar. Our kitchen is open 7 days a week and serves brunch on Saturday and Sunday.
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We had great service at the bar.

Their drink, called the "Basil Kiss" had me at first kiss! Vodka (yum), basil (the King of Herbs) and lemon (a staple in our household).

Then we had the deviled eggs (4 - thank you - so we don't have to fight!) made with spicy Best Maid pickles. (Who can resist deviled eggs? Not me! I have a whole cookbook dedicated to deviled eggs and ONLY deviled eggs.)

Moving on, I had the Caeser salad with real, WHOLE, anchovies. Delicious! My husband had the burger with house chips. (Let's just say my left hand kept swinging over for a house chip.....or two.....or three.....or more!)

Would definitely go back when we are in Fort Worth, which hopefully will be sooner rather than later.

Reviewed 9 January 2018

We had a little time to spend in downtown FW and thought that the Red Wasp would be a great place to try for the first time. Nothing great but solid food and a good price. Would not go out of my way to eat there again but not to bad.

Reviewed 5 December 2017

Friends had told us about this place for some time, so we finally tried it on a Sunday morning. Charming outdoor seating in beautiful downtown Fort Worth. We had the Morning Bloom then wine later-good. I had the chicken biscuit with two over easy eggs as suggested by our waiter, omitting the cheddar cheese. Was excellent, but would have preferred a white, more breakfast type gravy than the brown gravy it had. My wife had the chilequelos (sp?), an egg and tortilla dish that resembled breakfast nachos. Her dish was tasty, also.

Reviewed 20 November 2017 via mobile

If you are a fan of the whataburger chicken biscuit, you are going to love this one. The ranch dressing is made fresh (got t on the side). It is well worth the visit!!!!

Reviewed 13 November 2017 via mobile

Walked in on a Sunday night for dinner. Easy going and pleasant atmosphere with friendly staff. Tomato & basil soup as a starter followed by spaghetti & meat balls as my main. Both dishes arrived promptly and tasted very nice. Finished with their vanilla bean creme Broulee which tasted spectacular. A nice place to dine and well worthy of a visit.