“Great Ribs”

Price range: US$10 - US$12
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 10 January 2018

Order the ribs! Delicious, tender, and a generous amount of meat. The sides were just ok with the slaw ranking the best in my opinion. The Mac and cheese would have been better if it was served hot and not room temp. The baked beans tasted like canned ranch style beans and the potato salad was just fair. My friends loved the ice cold beer. Worth the visit for the ribs!

Reviewed 7 January 2018

We ate here for the second time a few weeks ago. The first time I enjoyed it, but this last time it seemed the meat was too spicy and dry. Not as good. I also couldn't eat the mac and cheese since it was also too spicy. Even the ice cold beer couldn't quench the fire in my mouth that night :(

Reviewed 1 January 2018 via mobile

Finally made it back to Angelos! We had sausage, brisket, and ribs among all of us at the table and once again the meat was fabulous.

They are now serving craft draft beer. Also, the serving plates and utensils are all disposable now - seems to take away from something with that (I seem to remember more durable dinnerware before - maybe “cafeteria quality” but better than they use now).

Reviewed 21 December 2017 via mobile

I am rarely in Fort Worth these days but, when I am, I always try to grab BBQ at either Cooper's or Angelo's. Angelo's brings back so many fond memories of yesteryear and their oak smoked brisket is still a perfect "10" on my scorecard.
The only thing that has changed over the past
30+ years is they now serve craft beers on tap.
It just don't get any better, patna!

Reviewed 12 November 2017

Are you looking for any unforgettable meal in Forth Worth ? After visiting the wonderful art museums and sights of downtown Fort Worth, we stumbled into this restaurant to enjoy an unforgetable lunch. My friends raved about the brisket and barbequed ribs, while I went for brisket over a baked potato. Equally amazing with the food are the economical prices and large seating area.

Been to Angelo's Barbque? Share your experiences!