“Always a Great Place”

Del Frisco's Double Eagle Steakhouse
Reserve with OpenTable
Del Frisco's Double Eagle Steakhouse is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #6 of 1,864 Restaurants in Fort Worth
Price range: US$50 - US$50
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Good for: Romantic, Business meetings, Special Occasion Dining, Groups, Local cuisine
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Dining style: Fine Dining
Neighbourhood: Downtown Fort Worth
Cross street: 8th Street
Description: The cornerstone of Del Frisco's cuisine is USDA Prime Beef and Australian Cold Water Lobster Tail. We also offer outstanding appetizers, fresh seafood, fresh vegetables and side dishes served family-style. Our bread, salad dressings, sauces and specialty desserts are all made from scratch daily from traditional recipes. Del Frisco’s is a perfect marriage of quality products and technique. Upbeat, friendly, personalized service is our forte. Del Frisco’s boasts an elegant atmosphere perfectly complimented with southern style hospitality and an award winning wine list. If fine wine is your pleasure our Sommelier will assist you in a selection from our extensive collection. We are very proud to have been awarded the Wine Spectator's Award of Excellence from 2000-2010. Our wine list spans the globe with over 1400 selections to choose from.
Reviewed 18 August 2018 via mobile

I had lunch at Del Frisco’s for the first time. I have dined at dinner there several time, and the lunch dining experience was as good as the evening dining experience. The food, which I had salmon, was wonderful. My guest had a filet which they said was excellent. The desserts were amazing. And the service was outstanding. A great experience.

Reviewed 12 August 2018

This is a very busy place and with due reason. The food and service are excellent. Get a trip to the wine room, if possible. After all this is Texas beef country and their steak are done to perfections. Try the appetizers, as well.

Reviewed 8 August 2018

We went to Del Frisco's for dinner Monday night and came away very pleased. I haven't been to a Del Frisco's in a couple of years, but everything was as good as I recalled. It wasn't all that busy, but we did have a reservation (via OpenTable). Valet parking is right out front and a reasonable $7. The air conditioner was cranked up a bit, so my companion was glad she'd brought a shawl.

Right off the bat, kudos to our server Christina. Service was just excellent in all respects.

We started with the grapefruit and habanero margarita and the pomegranate martini. The martini was exceptional, but the margarita came out a little sweeter than I expected. The grilled octopus appetizer was very good - nicely grilled but still moist.

The 16oz bone-in filet was incredible - super flavorful and cooked exactly to order. My companion's 8oz filet, with a couple of scallops added on, was butter-soft. The scallops were huge and perfect with just a touch of browning on the flat sides. I like brussels sprouts anyway, but their preparation on this side dish was really good. I ate them all!

Unfortunately, we had no room left for sweets, but now we get to go back!

Reviewed 28 July 2018

Very classy. Excellent food and service. I myself love the steaks. A little pricey but worth it. You will not regret one minute.

Reviewed 23 July 2018

Had a recent visit to Del Frisco's Double Eagle Steakhouse. Have been here numerous times with outstanding reviews. This was my 30th wedding anniversary dinner, and it was just me and my wife. Rather than placing us in the main dining room, we were escorted to the upper level where we were quickly surrounded by adults with small children. Not just one table, but virtually every table had children under 5, in many cases under 3. The table behind me had 3 large adults, where every time a wait staff person "SQUEEZED" past me, they kicked my chair....I stopped counting at 33 times through dinner. RECOMMENDATION - when a single couple makes reservations for their wedding anniversary, regardless if its their 1st or 50th, be aware whom you are sitting near them. Food was good, except for my wife's shrimp cocktail, which was simply 6 large shrimp, laid out on a plate and then completely smothered with tangy sauce. The final drop was as we were trying to enjoy conversation, the wait staff starts removing all of the plates, silverware, bread, while my wine glass was still half full. Whatever happened to a relaxed atmosphere, allowing the patrons to enjoy the evening, rather than be rushed out of the restaurant almost immediately when they stopped chewing. VERY DISSATISFIED CUSTOMER!