“Brilliant Breakfast!”

J's Burgers N' More
Ranked #416 of 1,744 Restaurants in Fort Worth
Reviewed 25 November 2017

We were looking for breakfast while in Fort Worth and this was recommended to us by a local police officer!
Strange mixture of Chinese food, burgers and breakfast items but it was just what we wanted. Everything we ordered was good and a very reasonable price.
It seemed to be very popular with local people who were calling in to pick up take aways and I could see why.
Not open at weekends so we were only able to visit once but no hesitation in recommending for breakfast/ brunch/lunch on a weekday.

Reviewed 24 March 2017

We went with the Pad Thai and the Panang Curry. Both were authentic and very good. The curry wasn't too spicy and the Pad Thai was sweet. Everything is served on foam plates with plasticware, so don't be surprised. Soda refills are $.32. Great, cheap, hidden spot.

Reviewed 21 February 2017

Fun place to eat burgers, J's burgers has lots of options and interesting burgers cooked on a flat top. Good drinks and all the beers. Fries are crisp and fresh. Ingredients all seemed fresh. Lots of good flavors. For a good greasy flat top burger (who doesn't want one of those from time to time), this is your go to place in downtown Ft. Worth.

Reviewed 6 June 2016

If you are looking for Chinese food or a burger and fries, or a friend chicken sandwhich and fries...this is the place to go for cheap! Service is fast and friendly.....you won't be disappointed! Number 21 Pick up please (said in my best female oriental voice, you will understand if you go)

Reviewed 15 October 2015 via mobile

This place name is interesting. The N More is Chinese food. I had the Grilled Chicken Combo with fries. They also have Salads and Hot Dogs and Curry. Refills .37 cents, please, that's a joke. The food was just average that I could get at any fast food place. Just average hence my rating. I do like they are fast, 4 minutes from order to me getting my food. I would like to try the Chinese food next time in the area. Maybe it's better since they are all Asians.