“A favorite to walk to for lunch.”
Review of Subway

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Subway
Ranked #896 of 1,752 Restaurants in Fort Worth
Reviewed 3 October 2017

I like walking here for a healthy lunch. So do other downtown workers. Good food, friendly employees, and a great place for a lunch with a friend or co-worker. Maybe I will lose 10 pounds this year. Plus I really enjoy eating here.

Reviewed 19 May 2017

it's in the greyhound/train station. Prepare yourself for a dirty, crowded/ rude place. But if you are on a train or bus you have no choice. this is it for eating at the station. It has some really seedy people there. eat and get out. The food is ok but the place is major dirty. major

Reviewed 3 April 2017

I was at this subway the other day. I chose Subway because most of the time they are quick even if they are busy. Anyway there was 13 people in front of me in the line. 15 min later there was still 14 people in front of me. I never ordered....I ended up leaving and ordering food from the street vendor outside of subway. Service at this subway seemed slower than any subway I've ever been to before.

Reviewed 30 November 2014

i was in town for a trade show and just wNted to get something to eat. Can't believe that everything in the downtown area closes at 6:00 or 7:00 . After 45 minutes of walking and finding closed businesses, seeing the logo from a couple of blocks away was a welcomed sight.

Food was great and device was too. Just wished they would have more things open in the evening in the downtown....

Reviewed 22 October 2014

We were hungry and knew that while our train was in station there was a Subway inside the station. Both of us got to enjoy our favorite sub sitting in the train.

3  Thank Hans P

Been to Subway? Share your experiences!