“At Best... An Average Place !”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Dickey's Barbecue Pit
Ranked #616 of 1,712 Restaurants in Fort Worth
Reviewed 24 July 2016

Oh my... Where do I start? I have been to many BBQ places in my life.
After coming to this chain for many years, I have decided to mosey on down the road. They have just become too big and have lost the BBQ magic. Waaay overpriced meat and I'm afraid to say, skimpy portions for what you pay.
VERY Disappointed indeed.
Sorry folks..... google another place. Just not here.

Reviewed 13 September 2015

Yummy barbecue and friendly people. Sides to pick from and meat was tender. Would eat here again for sure.

Reviewed 1 July 2015

I like Dickeys good barbeque, chopped, sliced, and sausage, great selection of sides. And the rolls are excellent then top it off with the free ice cream.

Reviewed 18 February 2015

I have eaten at many Dickey's, and have enjoyed it every time. Very good for a chain restaurant. The brisket is tasty and the chicken and turkey are not dry.

Reviewed 29 November 2014

This place is great, it has Huge Bake Potatoes, pulled pork is my favorite amazing sweet tea and free ice cream