“Nice spot for a beer.”

Houston Street Bar & Patio
Ranked #555 of 1,631 Restaurants in Fort Worth
Reviewed 6 July 2017

I was a conference in a nearby hotel and I called in here a few times to escape the over-priced bar there. Good beer selection, cheap eats, and friendly staff. It was my first trip to the States and it was kind of how I imagined American bars to be.

Reviewed 4 June 2017 via mobile

Don't dare get the Rueben. Worst sandwich I've ever tasted. Served on a small hamburger bun, slaw almost non-existent and cold ham from grocery store. Yuck!

Reviewed 18 April 2017

I have been to the Houston Street Bar & Patio twice now and looking forward to going back soon. The food is good for that lunchtime craving as well as that late night munchies. For lunch, we enjoyed the burgers and sandwiches and I enjoyed the dips and chips as they are not the common types of food served, especially the french onion dip. Then there is the hot dog pizza that my friend raved about. The atmosphere is chill and the rooftop is the best-kept secret in Fort Worth. It was nice watching the basketball games while we were there in March for a Conference. Better go now as it is the perfect weather to hang out on the rooftop and enjoy. Soon it will be too hot but always a great place to hang out with friends.

Reviewed 10 April 2017 via mobile

At a conference in town. Got peckish and we ended up at this spot. Cool and tax we had some excellent bread pizza, hamburgers and humongous pickles. OMG huge, phallic pickles, juicy and crunchier. The way they are supposed to be: only 2 dollars!

Reviewed 30 March 2017 via mobile

Enjoyed a few beers together having good conversation on the rooftop patio. I noticed several other small groups just kinda relaxing. The bottom floor is bar and pool tables but if you want to get away from the hub bub, have some good adult conversation, take a flight of stairs and go visit this rooftop patio. You cant go wrong