All reviews free shuttle shuttle service front desk pancake machine hi express mile radius train station microwave and fridge hotel shuttle breakfast area water pressure would stay here again nice stay booked this hotel shower head hotel staff air conditioner
Reviewed 17 April 2017 via mobile

We waited a few weeks to review this place. Out of a total of one 3 star hotel and four 4 star hotels...this place (the 2 star) was by far the best. Amber at the front desk was sensational...we wanted to take her back to australia with us. Everyone was super friendly the ammenities were lovely and the location was good. 100% would recommend!

Stayed: April 2017, travelled with friends
Cat C, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Fort Worth Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded 18 April 2017

Thank you so much for your kind words, Lauren. I'll be sure that Amber sees your review as I'm sure it will mean a lot to her to be recognized!

Safe travels,

Reviewed 17 April 2017

My husband and I, along with our grown children, stayed here for our nephew's wedding. Although the bathroom was small (smallest one we've ever had at a HIE), we all managed. The beds were queen-sized and quite comfortable (other family members stayed at a "nicer" hotel and said their beds were definitely full-sized! Haha). But the really nice part was the huge breakfast area with large windows. There was plenty of food and hot coffee (thank goodness; we really celebrated). Staff were very friendly and helpful.

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled with family

This is great. I've experienced this myself while traveling and am always sad to see a "double room" with two beds that are full sized. We're glad to see our Queen sized beds in our doubles met your needs while with us and that you were pleased with the breakfast and service provided by our Team.

Reviewed 12 April 2017

Great stay! Staff is exceptional...free shuttle was so easy to use, everyone so friendly...rooms were great, bed very comfortable...breakfast was one of the best I've encountered... I'm looking forward to staying here again!

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled with friends

Thank you so much for your glowing review. It's wonderful to here that you had a great stay while here for a wedding weekend. We appreciate you taking the time to comment on your experience.

Reviewed 23 March 2017 via mobile

Stay was okay, I normally ask not to be by an elevator and/or an ice machine, well I did not request this and yes both were right outside the door...I shall not forget in the future. Overall a very good stay and the elevator and ice machine were not that much of a problem...just a couple of noisy guests And one guest getting his ice early this morning. No problem. Stu at the front desk was very helpful getting me updated for our IGH rewards program. Breakfast was good, many items offered !

Stayed: March 2017, travelled with family
Cat C, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Fort Worth Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded 24 March 2017

Oh no, Dale...I feel your pain. I have the "away from the elevators" preference linked to my profile when I travel since I'm a light sleeper. Now that you are an IHG Member there is an option for "stay preferences". Once you put it in, it will stay linked when you stay at any other IHG property.
I'll be sure to share your kind words about Stu.

Reviewed 14 March 2017

Three days of clean, quiet, good beds, and efficient shuttle. But, the real deal has to be the staff. Every person we encountered was friendly and courteous, and Trisha went above and beyond. Because we were shuttled to the hospital, we were even given encouraging words.

Room Tip: Our room on the fifth floor was great.
  • Stayed: March 2017, travelled with family
Cat C, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Fort Worth Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded 30 March 2017

The quality of your stay is very important to us so we truly appreciate you taking the time to comment on your experience. We hope for the opportunity to serve you again.