“Great lunch”

Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast
Neighbourhood: Downtown Fort Worth
Reviewed 20 November 2017 via mobile

Wife and I were in the market for an easy lunch since we were short on time. Looked over the menu and decided on the turkey avocado sandwich. It was very good. Not one of those heavy sandwiches. They also have soups and salads. A step above other sandwich shops due to several salad and soup choices. They also have specialty pancakes for breakfast.

Reviewed 13 November 2017 via mobile

Walked in for a late lunch on a Monday. Very quiet with just a few patrons already dining. Chose the chicken noodle soup and macaroni & three cheese. Soup was very nice, great taste and nice vegetables as well as chicken pieces. Macaroni was less impressive with a rather plain tasting and somewhat watery cheese sauce.
Not a complete disaster just average hence my rating.

Reviewed 10 November 2017

I use this place for a lot of my breakfast meetings. They have space to spread out a computer, it's never noisy for conversations and the service is fairly quick. The food is average breakfast fare and decent priced. I notice that a lot of people in the restaurant are conducting meetings, having a bible study or mentoring someone. The pancake breakfast is my standard meal.

Reviewed 5 November 2017

I mistakenly thought this would be a cute cafe offering coffee, tea, and light meals to match. It's not. Corner Bakery Cafe is bakery-based restaurant chain with terrible service.

The only staff visible on a Saturday afternoon was the cashier. Weirdly, she never told me what I owed. I just noticed after a long, awkward pause that she'd already rung me up and the price was on the register in front of me. I paid and she never made eye contact or thanked me.

Reviewed 19 October 2017

Ordered Breakfast Panini, added some pastries for the day. Panini lasted me ALL DAY as it was so substantial. Lots of good food in it, Avacado, lettuce, at least three scrambled eggs, for less than $10. I am a new fan!