la Madeleine French Bakery & Cafe Camp Bowie Blvd
Cuisines: French
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Outdoor Seating
Reviewed 22 August 2017

This location is further than their location at Presidio Junction, but is worth the drive. Always good service and them have the meals that we order. Mike took good care of us!

Reviewed 2 March 2017

My latest visit was for breakfast. Quiche and strawberries with remoulade sauce cannot be beat! The ambiance is calming and inviting. Always enjoy stopping here.

Reviewed 15 January 2017

I really like dining in this restaurant chain. Even when I was a TCU student I loved treating myself with great cheesecake from la Madeline that was downtown (I was really sad years back when I learnt that it was closed). Anyway, I was here like 10 days ago and I had really good dinner with my step dad, step sister and her boyfriend. I had spinach quiche along with ceasar salad (I know, lots of greens but we just got out of holiday eating, right?). Next time I return to Fort Worth I will be going to this place again, definitely.

Reviewed 21 November 2016 via mobile

Very good. I like the holiday sampler they have right now. Several items to choose from on that menu. Good prices.

Reviewed 22 September 2016

We have been to "la Medeleine" many times and love it! Food is so fresh and delicious! Highly recommend!!