“Excellent seafood!”

Eddie V's Prime Seafood
Reserve with OpenTable
Eddie V's Prime Seafood is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #14 of 1,733 Restaurants in Fort Worth
Good for: Groups, Romantic, Special Occasion Dining, Bar Scene
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Reservations
Description: If you want seafood, the buzz in town is Eddie V's Prime Seafood. The Gulf Coast menu features lots of seafood - oysters, gulf snapper, fresh tuna, lobster, plus great prime steaks and chops. Expect a hip and high energy dining experience. Savor classic seafood starters like oysters on the half shell, Tartare of Pacific Ahi Tuna , and our famous Maryland Style Crab Cake. The extensive wine list features over 150 selections. Reservation Confirmation Message: Thank you for choosing Eddie V's Prime Seafood. Should your plans change, please let us know. We look forward to serving you.
Reviewed 11 March 2018

We ordered the crab cake as an appetizer and discovered that it was entirely made of pieces of crab and not flour as found in many places. The steamed Sea Bass prepared Hong Kong style and the Redfish were excellent. The side dish of crab fried rice was a nice complement to the entrees. The server was very attentive and friendly. Everything was excellent.

Reviewed 23 February 2018 via mobile

Went here for dinner with some colleagues. Pretty spendy place. Was about 60% full on a Thursday night.
Waiter was extremely knowledgeable and the service was fantastic. I had the 8oz filet and the lobster tail. The filet was very good but the lobster tail was amazing. I would highly recommend it! Good oyster menu as well.

Reviewed 16 February 2018 via mobile

We have been to Eddie V’s many times in the past. It’s one of our favorite places! We picked it for our Valentine’s Day dinner! As usual, the food and service was superb! We always have the calamari as an appetizer and it is prepared kung pao style. Best I’ve ever had! The steaks were prepared exactly how we ordered them and were delicious! After our meal, to celebrate Valentine’s Day, our server brought me a single long stemmed red rose and gave us both champagne and truffles! What a way to end the night!

Reviewed 11 February 2018 via mobile

Average food
Average service
Very expensive price
Equal small value
Disappointing experience considering the expectation. I'll never go back and do not recommend this restaurant

Reviewed 19 January 2018

I went during Happy Hours. Previously, I have ordered steak and truffle macaroni. It's a great place for special occasions or business dinners. This was my first time visiting without the company of friends. I sat at the bar and ordered 2 different types of red wine. For an appetizer, the server recommended lamb chops. They were delicious. I will be back. I don't remember the name of the band but they were great also. Overall it was a nice quiet evening for under $30.