“Must Smoke to Enjoy Properly.”
Review of Pop's Safari Room

Ranked #450 of 1,752 Restaurants in Fort Worth
Neighbourhood: Cultural District
Neighbourhood: Cultural District
Reviewed 24 March 2017

I went into Pop's to check the place out. Maybe I'm a little new school, but I found the smoke overwhelming. I had a glass of wine and left. Everyone was VERY friendly, but I was just not in my element. If you're a smoker and want a throwback to when you could smoke in the bar, I think you'll love it here.

Reviewed 23 January 2017

Personnel and service is excellent and entertainment is a plus. It is worth sending clothes out for cleaning to get rid of the smoke smell :)

Reviewed 10 September 2016 via mobile

What unique atmosphere. We were greeted by a very friendly lady right off the bat and were made to feel welcome. Then later the owner of the establishment personally welcomed us and told us to make ourselves comfortable. It was like stepping back in time. Had a cigar and enjoyed some very engaging conversation. Highly recommended for the experience.

Reviewed 27 July 2016

I just love Pop's. They have live entertainment on special nights. I've preformed there on many occassions.

Reviewed 27 July 2013

This cigar lounge is an absolute must for the veteran cigar smoker and/or wine drinker. I stop by about once a month for a few beers and a smoke and always enjoy doing so. The staff is extremely friendly, the walk-in humidor is well-stocked and well-maintained, and the selection of cold beers is quite passable. I understand they have a great selection of wine, too, but that's not my thing. They no longer sell exotic game but definitely still have much to offer. I highly recommend Pop's!