“Pleasantly surprised”

Ranked #432 of 1,716 Restaurants in Fort Worth
Neighbourhood: Cultural District
Neighbourhood: Cultural District
Reviewed 19 October 2017 via mobile

I've been a cigar smoker for many years but my only experience with cigar lounges has been on cruise ships. Pop's is very different from those lounges and a comparison would not be fair. Pop's is quirky and non-pretentious. So if you're hoity-toity, go somewhere else. A small group of regulars and a couple of staff members made my wife and I feel welcomed. We bought and enjoyed some wine and a cigar. We'll definitely return.

Reviewed 24 March 2017

I went into Pop's to check the place out. Maybe I'm a little new school, but I found the smoke overwhelming. I had a glass of wine and left. Everyone was VERY friendly, but I was just not in my element. If you're a smoker and want a throwback to when you could smoke in the bar, I think you'll love it here.

Reviewed 23 January 2017

Personnel and service is excellent and entertainment is a plus. It is worth sending clothes out for cleaning to get rid of the smoke smell :)

Reviewed 10 September 2016 via mobile

What unique atmosphere. We were greeted by a very friendly lady right off the bat and were made to feel welcome. Then later the owner of the establishment personally welcomed us and told us to make ourselves comfortable. It was like stepping back in time. Had a cigar and enjoyed some very engaging conversation. Highly recommended for the experience.

Reviewed 27 July 2016

I just love Pop's. They have live entertainment on special nights. I've preformed there on many occassions.