“Wonderful service, crepes, and beverages”
Review of Casablanca Coffee

Casablanca Coffee
Ranked #1 of 23 Coffee & Tea in Fort Worth
Reviewed 8 January 2015

I've walked by this coffee shop for years and never stopped in, but my co-worker and I decided to stop by for some crepes because we saw a sign on the sidewalk advertising the crepes. The owner was full of personality and was quite engaging. They're only open until 3 PM.

The crepes were delicious. My co-worker got a latte and said it was high quality--she would know.

This is a very small coffee shop that is tucked in an unassuming store front, so it's very easy to miss. The entire customer area might only be 15 x 10 feet. It's right next to a book store on 8th Street (one-way) between Houston and Throckmorton. There is metered parking on the left side of the street along the store front.

2  Thank Newlywed952010

Reviewed 17 May 2014

This is a tiny little Coffee Shop in the middle of the block in downtown Fort Worth. The coffee was delicious and the muffins were wonderful.

The owner and his assistant were incredibly friendly and my sister and I truly enjoyed our stop in there. I recommend it...... But keep in mind I said "tiny". Three stools.... I think this is more for take out, than eat jn! Ha. But, as we were waiting for the Cowtown Segway to open next door (for another adventure) is was a wonderful place to wait.

A TripAdvisor Member
Fort Worth, Texas
Reviewed 27 February 2014 via mobile

First-time visit to a great little hideaway location at the intersection of W. 8th St. and Houston in downtown Fort Worth Texas. Great coffee, pastries, and service! Delightfully surprised that they had organic coffee available.

1  Thank A TripAdvisor Member