“Must go!”
Review of Casablanca Coffee

Casablanca Coffee
Ranked #1 of 22 Coffee & Tea in Fort Worth
Reviewed 19 July 2017 via mobile

If you love coffee, you must go! Great breakfast and coffee. The owner is so friendly. We will add Casablanca Coffee to our yearly trip to Fort Worth! Hell, we will be back tomorrow!

1  Thank Biggirltraveller

Reviewed 12 July 2017 via mobile

High marks for this place: Casablanca Coffee. It's a literal hole in the wall, but it is a must visit. The owner, Driss, is a Moroccan who knows how to treat his customers. We're on a first-name basis after meeting one time. The gyros are solid, and I see that the myriad of coffee blends are good as well based on the downtown business people who frequent it just in the time I was here (I'm not a coffee person). You relax to some Moroccan music while you sit at one of the four chairs inside the tight 20'x15' store (outside tables are available). Give them a try. I'll be back next time I'm in the area.

2  Thank jeffnpaige1
Reviewed 12 May 2017 via mobile

Just got back from Napoli Italy, so are basically coffee snobs now. Coffee there is amazing. Now visiting Texas for a wedding. Found this little place, served the same coffee as Napoli even with iced water to clear pallet. Great service, great coffee, great food.

Trip advisor
(Disclaimer. I don't believe in negative reviews. If I don't enjoy my experience I just don't go back. Life is to short to even relive a negative experience. But if it's great, why not tell as many people as possible, to ensure their continued success.)

1  Thank markcH1983DJ
Reviewed 12 April 2017 via mobile

Stopped in for a quick cup. Excellent, fast & friendly service. Reasonable and most importantly, delicious. Wish we lived closer!

1  Thank jck142
Reviewed 22 February 2017 via mobile

We came for the coffee, were welcomed warmly and look forward to coming back for crepes! We weren't disappointed.