“My afternoon Pick-me-up”
Review of Casablanca Coffee

Casablanca Coffee
Ranked #1 of 23 Coffee & Tea in Fort Worth
Reviewed 15 September 2017 via mobile

Casablanca Coffee is my go-to coffee shop in downtown Fort Worth. I appreciate the intimacy and customer service they offer and find it a pleasant departure from the big chain coffee establishments. They also offer limited breakfast and lunch items, which are all very good. In addition to good food and beverage, they are always open to sharing insight on their homeland. Beware, the coffee is addictive!! Im hooked on their Moroccan Expresso.

Reviewed 31 July 2017 via mobile

This place is delicious as well easily located in downtown. Prices are fair. The food is simple and service is excellent. Try a heated danish!!! Coffee of course is out of this world!!!

1  Thank LovelyLexi2010
Reviewed 19 July 2017 via mobile

If you love coffee, you must go! Great breakfast and coffee. The owner is so friendly. We will add Casablanca Coffee to our yearly trip to Fort Worth! Hell, we will be back tomorrow!

1  Thank Biggirltraveller
Reviewed 12 July 2017 via mobile

High marks for this place: Casablanca Coffee. It's a literal hole in the wall, but it is a must visit. The owner, Driss, is a Moroccan who knows how to treat his customers. We're on a first-name basis after meeting one time. The gyros are solid, and I see that the myriad of coffee blends are good as well based on the downtown business people who frequent it just in the time I was here (I'm not a coffee person). You relax to some Moroccan music while you sit at one of the four chairs inside the tight 20'x15' store (outside tables are available). Give them a try. I'll be back next time I'm in the area.

2  Thank jeffnpaige1
Reviewed 12 May 2017 via mobile

Just got back from Napoli Italy, so are basically coffee snobs now. Coffee there is amazing. Now visiting Texas for a wedding. Found this little place, served the same coffee as Napoli even with iced water to clear pallet. Great service, great coffee, great food.

Trip advisor
(Disclaimer. I don't believe in negative reviews. If I don't enjoy my experience I just don't go back. Life is to short to even relive a negative experience. But if it's great, why not tell as many people as possible, to ensure their continued success.)

1  Thank markcH1983DJ