“COFFEE is Superb!”
Review of Casablanca Coffee

Casablanca Coffee
Ranked #1 of 22 Coffee & Tea in Fort Worth
Reviewed 30 December 2017

We Australians like our espresso and Casablanca didn't disappoint. I can't speak about the food here but the menu looked interesting, but the coffee was superb. On our first visit it was around 3pm and I chose the 'Casablanca' latte which was double shot and STRONG. I was still awake at 3am! Second visit I chose a single shot Lavazza and it was PERFECT! NO hint of bitterness, beautifully creamy, just a perfect coffee. Hubby always chooses a long black and is SUPER fussy. He was a fan from the first sip and while our hotel offered a free brekky, he would walk the ten minutes over to Casablanca Coffee each morning to pick up a couple of coffees so we could enjoy our brekky with a decent cuppa!

1  Thank wils0ncm

Reviewed 9 November 2017 via mobile

Went to Casablanca after looking for a nearby coffee shop and TA reviews. Had their chicken salad crescent, home made and delicious. Had to try their Dirty Chai, chai with a shot of espresso. Yum!! TA reviews were right on. My only disappointment after I decided this was my morning drink while in Fort Worth - Casablanca isn’t open on the weekend. I’ll have to get this created at home.

1  Thank Leslie M
Reviewed 6 November 2017 via mobile

Had the savory crepe and their recommended coffee (kind of a latte). Al were incredible along with the service. Had a nice chat with other customers. Really friendly environment.

Reviewed 18 October 2017 via mobile

North African themed hole in the wall coffee shop with great wholesome breakfast bagel. Classic Lavazza espresso.

Reviewed 15 September 2017 via mobile

Casablanca Coffee is my go-to coffee shop in downtown Fort Worth. I appreciate the intimacy and customer service they offer and find it a pleasant departure from the big chain coffee establishments. They also offer limited breakfast and lunch items, which are all very good. In addition to good food and beverage, they are always open to sharing insight on their homeland. Beware, the coffee is addictive!! Im hooked on their Moroccan Expresso.