“Fabulous coffee!”
Review of Casablanca Coffee

Casablanca Coffee
Ranked #1 of 23 Coffee & Tea in Fort Worth
Reviewed 12 July 2018 via mobile

I have nothing but good things to say about this place! They made us feel at home and were so friendly. The good was good and the coffee was amazing! This is a must if you are in the area.

Reviewed 28 June 2018

I'm not sure I can add anything that hasn't already been said. The owners are so friendly. They welcomed us newcomers and I loved seeing the interaction with their regular customers. It was all so pleasant. I had a breakfast pita and my husband had an omelet. We each had a Casablanca latte. Delicious. I hope we can visit one more time for lunch before my piano festival is over. We definitely plan to make this a regular place when we're in town.

Reviewed 30 December 2017

We Australians like our espresso and Casablanca didn't disappoint. I can't speak about the food here but the menu looked interesting, but the coffee was superb. On our first visit it was around 3pm and I chose the 'Casablanca' latte which was double shot and STRONG. I was still awake at 3am! Second visit I chose a single shot Lavazza and it was PERFECT! NO hint of bitterness, beautifully creamy, just a perfect coffee. Hubby always chooses a long black and is SUPER fussy. He was a fan from the first sip and while our hotel offered a free brekky, he would walk the ten minutes over to Casablanca Coffee each morning to pick up a couple of coffees so we could enjoy our brekky with a decent cuppa!

1  Thank wils0ncm
Reviewed 9 November 2017 via mobile

Went to Casablanca after looking for a nearby coffee shop and TA reviews. Had their chicken salad crescent, home made and delicious. Had to try their Dirty Chai, chai with a shot of espresso. Yum!! TA reviews were right on. My only disappointment after I decided this was my morning drink while in Fort Worth - Casablanca isn’t open on the weekend. I’ll have to get this created at home.

1  Thank Leslie M
Reviewed 6 November 2017 via mobile

Had the savory crepe and their recommended coffee (kind of a latte). Al were incredible along with the service. Had a nice chat with other customers. Really friendly environment.