“Outdoor seating”

Del Frisco's Grille
Reserve with OpenTable
Del Frisco's Grille is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #29 of 1,712 Restaurants in Fort Worth
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 11 December 2017 via mobile

We had Sunday brunch today. Were given great seating outside with views of the Sundance square. Great service & food ! The only thing that took away from a perfect dining experience was the dirty, shabby cushions that were in the entire outdoor seating area. This really took away from an otherwise fabulous dining experience. Del Frisco Grill is one of our favorite restaurants in Fort Worth. Hope they will update and maintain their lovely outdoor seating area

Reviewed 7 December 2017

While I have had great experiences at other Del Frisco's, this night it was poor. The location is fantastic, and our table overlooked the Christmas Tree at Sundance Square. But it took 3 attempts to get my filet medium-rare, which should be easy. It was extremely under-cooked twice. What is worse is that the kitchen wouldn't just throw my filet back on the grille for a minute or two, they brought a new filet each time. So by the time I got my filet medium-rare, everyone else in our party of 6 was eating dessert. And honestly, the steak was cooked properly the 3rd time, but the flavor was bland. For a steak house of this reputation and at this price level, the steak I had was disappointing. To the credit of the staff, they were extremely polite and also comp'd my meal, but in a city and state with lots of great steak options, this was far below average.

Reviewed 4 December 2017

Went here to celebrate Anniversary and Birthday due to convenience and based upon wonderful previous experience at Southlake location. Noted the special occasion in the "special occasion box" on the reservation and it was not acknowledged. I even mentioned it to the hostess as we were seated. Once brought to her attention, at the conclusion of our meal, the waitress and then the manager apologized for the "oversight." I would not recommend this particular location for a special occasion. On a positive note, our waitress was attentive and the food was good.

Reviewed 1 December 2017

Never spent anytime in downtown Fort Worth, this place was great,Sat on on outside patio on a beautiful day overlooking the square. Excellent steak salad and service was great.

Reviewed 21 November 2017 via mobile

We started with the cheese steak egg rolls. They are a must! The service was fast and perfect. I asked for the wedge salad without blue cheese dressing, but ranch instead. Our server told me that is was avocado ranch and it was delicious. A word of warning: the avocado ranch dressing is green. I mean greeeeeen! It was weird to look at but so good to eat. It reminded me of “Green Eggs and Ham” type green. (This is not a complaint but instead an observation). Now here is the complaint: only one bathroom for men and one for women. If you need to go, expect to wait or go upstairs to try your luck at that one.