“Really very good”

Del Frisco's Grille
Reserve with OpenTable
Del Frisco's Grille is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #32 of 1,752 Restaurants in Fort Worth
Cuisines: American
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Del Frisco's Grille is a modern and stylish spin on the classic bar and grill, drawing inspiration from bold flavors and market-fresh ingredients. Our menu is a tempting mix of prime steaks, fresh seafood and twists on American comfort cuisine.
Reviewed 23 July 2018 via mobile

I can’t believe but I have never eaten at a del Frisco’s Grille before. After having been, I’m not sure why not!!!

Service: A

COFFEE-BRAISED PORK SHANK A+
GRILLE PRIME CHEESEBURGER(s) A+
TRUFFLED MAC & CHEESE A+
SWEET POTATO FRITES A

All of which was incredible and since it was a birthday celebration we were comp’d an incredible LEMON DOBERGE CAKE.

Highly recommend

Reviewed 20 July 2018

A group of four of us went to Del Frisco's Grille tonight. It is in a beautiful setting, has a great look, an incredible sounding menu, with a very good wine list. The attitude was somewhat pretentious. One would expect a gourmet dinner. What all four of us got was a really good dinner, not even close to gourmet. The presentation on the plate and by the wait staff was wonderful and professional. I had the brick chicken, with mashed potatoes, asparagus, with a very tasty reduction sauce. The chicken was actually over prepared, and was actually a bit dry, with bites that were actually "tough, and unchewable." The asparagus was just tough and fibrous. The mashed potatoes...were ok. Going in and looking at the atmosphere, overall ambiance, and the menu, I expected so much more from my meal. My expectations were not met. Would I go back...truly my thought is 50/50.

Reviewed 17 July 2018

You know the steak is going to be amazing here but we weren't prepared for how great the ribs would be. Fall off the bone tender and delicious - and enough to feed two! The outside seating area is perfect for watching the world go by in Sundance Square. The later you go, the less sun you'll have to contend with. It was our anniversary and we were given a complimentary dessert. It was a huge slice of lemon cake that melted in your mouth. Meals can definitely be a bit pricey here, but it is worth it. Ask to sit in Marty's station if you can - he's the best!

Reviewed 9 July 2018 via mobile

We went to Del Frisco’s Grille on a Saturday evening. We loved the atmosphere. Most places are too quiet for our taste, but we found an inviting fun atmosphere, but still nice enough to work for nice date night. We had a filet steak and Salmon. Both came with a lobster Cajun sauce which was very good. Both plates where very good. We had the cheesesteak roles for an appetizer and house salads. Everything was delicious. The best part was Katie, our server, she checked on us a lot but never felt like she was butting in. About one of the best jobs I’ve seen for being the perfect amount of attentive from a waitress.

Reviewed 9 July 2018

we wanted to eat ehre because of the good reviews like my title states we walked in waited to be seated, looked over the menu- waited around 10? minutes NO ONE showed up to wait on us walked out to another restaurant where we could get service