“I love BBQ. This place is it.”
Review of Cousins Bar-B-Q

Cousins Bar-B-Q
Ranked #300 of 1,708 Restaurants in Fort Worth
Reviewed 2 April 2017

Whenever I come into the Fort Worth area, I always make an effort to come to Cousins. On my most recent trip in late March, I stopped in for lunch. I had the two meat plate with brisket and jalapeno/cheddar links. Both were excellent, along with the cole slaw, baked beans and Texas toast sides.

While I love BBQ of all styles, I am not a BBQ snob. Texas, Kansas City, North Carolina, South Sarolina styles are all good to me. As long as the meat is tender and has good flavor, I'm in. Cousins has the genuine Texas flavor you llok for down here and I recommend you give it a try.

Reviewed 8 March 2017 via mobile

The staff is friendly to a fault. Unfortunately my pork was tough. I have never had tough pulled pork before. The sauce offered is pretty good. Just a little pricey for the portion and quality. Brisket was not bad at all, though the sides do need help and variety

Reviewed 22 October 2016 via mobile

By far the best BBQ pit in Fort Worth!
Great brisket sandwiches, try the sliced brisket with the unique BBQ sauce, delicious!

Reviewed 22 July 2016

Please note that they close at 9:30! Arrived around 9:15 and they welcomed me in, didn't rush me, and let me eat in with no issues. Great BBQ, got the 2 meat combo which was great. They were out of requested green beans but girl was super nice and went to the kitchen and got me some! Condiment bar had sliced jalapenos, whole cherry peppers, 2 kinds of pickles, raw onion, and more. Very good smoke flavor and sauce was great! Very satisfied.

Reviewed 3 July 2016

Was flying through the DFW airport and my gate was next to this place. What a surprise to find really good BBQ in the airport, who thought it was possible.
I would definitely eat here again.