“Got good for me and my son”
Review of Le's Wok

Le's Wok
Ranked #480 of 1,730 Restaurants in Fort Worth
Cuisines: Asian, Vietnamese
Reviewed 25 April 2018 via mobile

So the weather had gotten so bad here, I was trying to find some good food to have delivered so that we do not have to go out. After calling several places and everyone advising that the delivery wait time was over 2 hours. I called Le Wok and I was told if you come pick it up it'll be ready in 15 minutes. I decided I would brave the weather and go pick up my food. We got back home and boy. This was delicious. We slurped and ate until we could not eat anymore. It was delicious and the prices were right. I will definitely be ordering here again

Reviewed 25 February 2018 via mobile

Friend likes their subs but I stuck with my go to pho. Was average at best. Sprouts had seen better days. The portion was more than ample however, so go to fill up but maybe not to be wowed.

Reviewed 20 July 2017 via mobile

Stopped by after reading reviews. I had the fried rice. The food was tasty, owner and staff very friendly and provided great service. Will definitely go back.

Reviewed 29 June 2016 via mobile

Excellent people and food! I've had the Pad Thai shrimp, pork banh mi, Kung Pao chicken, chicken with garlic sauce, pork with green beans, and I'm just getting started. It's a once a week trip for me and my family!

3  Thank Amy P
Reviewed 23 June 2016

I love this place. It was a convenience store that has been transitioning into an Asian Restaurant. The food is very good, inexpensive, and they give you large portions. The remodeling will be complete soon and you can see the restaurant transforming from a small food service to a full-fledged Asian restaurant with Granite tables, LED lighting, and attractively expanded dining area The kitchen will be much larger with brand new equipment. And they soon will have full bar service. Can’t wait, my wife and I eat here 2-3 times a week already. The service is outstanding at dinner. Lunch can become hectic sometimes with the small kitchen and tons of takeout orders pouring in from the local businesses and hospitals. The husband and wife owners make you feel like part of the family and you leave feeling glad you came. Looking forward to our next visit!

4  Thank cprincetx