“Delicious Asian Fair.... YUMM!”
Review of Taste of Asia

Taste of Asia
Ranked #291 of 1,595 Restaurants in Fort Worth
Price range: US$5 - US$14
Cuisines: Asian
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Delivery
Reviewed 24 March 2016

This little restaurant is Always packed... seating hard to get at lunch.. I always try to get there about 11am which pretty much guarantees a table without waiting.. their food is out of this world delicious... they have Thai and Chinese food...

Reviewed 9 February 2016 via mobile

I love this place. The food is always fresh and the service is awesome. We enjoy the sushi and the sweet and sour dishes. The miso soup is always a hit! You always get great flavors!

Reviewed 15 January 2016 via mobile

This location is always delicious, hot, with great friendly service. We eat here about twice a month or more. The hot & sour soup is terrific, the entrées and sushi are very good-
I recommend this restaurant!

Reviewed 10 November 2015 via mobile

I've been ordering from Taste of Asia for many years now since they are 5 minutes from our house. Unfortunately I've noticed a drop in their quality over the last 4-6 months. I'll keep trying them every now and again to see if they improve but will also start trying other places as well.

1  Thank Eric P
Reviewed 20 October 2015

We are from Canada and we tried it hoping it would be good and it was excellent. The service, the quick bringing out of the food, it's freshness. The waiter was very very good and when we went back a second time he even remembere what we had ordered the first time. Lots of take out going out and lots of people eating it. Definitely recommend it.