“Found our Local Chinese restaurant”
Review of Taste of Asia

Taste of Asia
Ranked #236 of 1,591 Restaurants in Fort Worth
Price range: US$5 - US$14
Cuisines: Asian
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Delivery
Reviewed 11 July 2017

Food and Service was excellent!!!! There was enough food that My wife and I still had enough for another meal. The spicy entrée I had was great as it was not over powering with spicy but just enough. We had great service and look forward to coming back to dine in and will definitely order carry out. We have lived in the area for almost 3 years and can't believe it took us this long to find them.

Reviewed 6 April 2017 via mobile

We always have fresh delicious food here. We also like the choices of rice - white, brown or fried. Wait staff is good and always greet you with a smile.

Reviewed 7 March 2017

The food is average at this restaurant. I ordered Szechuan Chicken and it was too salty. I could not eat the vegetables due to that. The service is good. The waiters are very friendly and cheerful. For that alone, I can go there again. Next time I will try other dishes and ask them to cut down on the salt.

Reviewed 1 November 2016 via mobile

2nd time eating here and i would say its decent for fast food kinda thai, had wonton soup and it was good wish the portion was bigger. dinner had beef lo mien and it was ok flavor was different. not my first choice to come here but its quick and easy

Reviewed 19 October 2016 via mobile

Great tasting food with lots of varieties. Friendly staff and affordable prices. You can order take away but I prefer to do eat in. Their egg drop soup is amazing.