“Best Brisket”

Heim Texas Craft Barbeque
Ranked #251 of 1,719 Restaurants in Fort Worth
Reviewed 22 October 2016 via mobile

This is the best sliced brisket in Fort Worth, maybe even Texas. These were made to perfection. Tender, bursting with flavor. No sauce needed as one should expect from Texas-style brisket.
The burnt ends were also excellent.
I ordered the mac and cheese, which was decent but nothing specials. I should've ordered the potato salad as I tried a bite from my brother and liked it quite a bit.

Reviewed 18 October 2016

Love to patronize locally owned businesses !! This place is the real deal, wonderfully crafted bar b que and sides!! There is a little disconnect between the bar and the food? Not sure why we have to order two separate areas and pay for at each place, but I'm sure there is some reason! I do think in Fort Worth, that french fries are a mainstay that they should NOT be considered two sides !! They were really smaller than an order of fries at any fast food place. Also found mine under cooked and greasy. Lean brisket is that, very lean and delicious. I should have ordered the fatty style so the brisket wouldn't have been so dry. . Sausage was out, so i took the Jalapeno and cheese style! It was good but a little strong to eat with the rest of my meal. Good food, just will take a little more time to figure out the best way to order!!

Reviewed 17 October 2016

The Hype Machine got me to convince my husband we should try this place out. We are big on bbq yet find what we make at home is just as delicious as most places we've gone to. I ordered a brisket sandwich and the potato salad. My husband got pulled pork and the brisket, coleslaw & potato salad. I will say this- with two fountain drinks the total tab was $38. That's leaning towards priced for a swank fast food joint but ok. The potato salad was good, actually, above par. I know of one other establishment (Natty Flats) that has better potato salad. My brisket was excellent. Didn't even put sauce on it. No need. Very tender. And I enjoyed the simplicity of the flavor. My husband tho thought everything he has was "ok. just ok." This place has a few tables. It is def sorta cafeteria like atmosphere. And it has a bar with 3 televisions playing football. I'd say "Urban Casual Hipster Joint".
Still- in the city- it's hard to come upon decent Q. Heim was decent enough that I will, in time, return.

Reviewed 16 October 2016 via mobile

Won't be disappointed. Try a single malt scotch tasting. Will return again. Try as many sides as you can.

Reviewed 15 October 2016

My wife and I decided to try a new BBQ restaurant in FW to see if it lived up the hype. We were anxious to find another great place that we could add to our rotation. Sadly, we were disappointed. We each got a 2 meat combo - I had the brisket and pork ribs with fries, my wife had the brisket and sausage with mac and cheese and potato salad. The brisket had very little flavor, the pork ribs were a little better, but were tough and the sauce was too sweet for our tastes. The sausage (peppered) was the best of the meats, but the sides (especially the mac and cheese) were the best part of the meal. fries were good is a little under cooked and the potato salad was good too. Maybe it was just a bad day for them and we will probably give it another try - just not real soon. If I need a real bbq fix - I will head over the Dallas for Pecan Lodge. Still looking for a closer, "go to" bbq place.