“Such a Delicious Surprise!”
Review of Pan Asia Cuisine

Pan Asia Cuisine
Ranked #316 of 1,633 Restaurants in Fort Worth
Reviewed 22 August 2017

There is a little bit of everything on the menu, but there is a generous serving on your plate. Lovely staff that will accommodate requests. It is BYOB which makes it even nicer.

Reviewed 22 June 2016

Asian food, especially so-called pan Asian, is very much a matter of personal taste in the non-Asian world. That is why I was reluctant to try this “really good Asian place” just off of Camp Bowie. First it is in a strip center that has most recently been the location of a wireless phone store, a running shoe location, and other odd little shops. Still, one night we were debating what to do about dinner, and we finally settled on trying Pan Asian. I was sorry I waited so long.

It is a small little place from the outside. Once you enter, you realize they have taken several storefronts, taken out the walls and have a nice sized restaurant. It is a bit plain and sterile looking, but it has a Sushi Bar and is very clean.

On this occasion we had decided on carry-out. To say it was good and plentiful would be an understatement. We ordered Moo Shu Chicken, Spicy Beef Broccoli, Wonton Soup, Hot and Sour Soup, Pork Egg Rolls and a complementary Tempura Vegetable appetizer. To say we had more than enough food is an understatement. Part of the Moo Shu and Broccoli Beef are in the freezer awaiting a call to service some evening when are at a loss for dinner.

Bottom line, we have yet to eat in, but we plan to have lunch or dinner there soon. It may not turn out to be your favorite Asian joint, but it deserves a look. Did I mention the staff was extremely accommodating and professional?

Reviewed 19 April 2016

A friend highly recommended Pan Asia to us; she regularly orders their meals delivered. Tried it once and did not order right for our palate (for me, what I thought was coming with white sauce came with a brown sauce), but fortunately we tried them again. Most popular items are somewhat spicy, and we like mild. So this time we ordered the Cashew Chicken mild and the Pad Thai mild. Both were very good, very reasonably priced at $8.25 and $7.50. And the portions were large enough so that we got two meals out of our entrees.

Reviewed 30 November 2015 via mobile

Nondiscript restaurant, I did not know what to expect. The service was good, the food was hot and delicious. I ordered the orange flavored shrimp. It was very good, but orange syrup started tasting too sweet at the end of the meal.

Reviewed 17 November 2015 via mobile

We dine here at least twice a week. When we say everything is good, it is. The wait staff is AWESOME! Tanya remembers what we like, and welcome to their newest member Shay (not sure I spelled it right) she is doing a great job. They have great music or you can watch something on t.v. we tell everyone about this wonderful establishment. Now if we can get a coupon. Lol.