All reviews sundance square mezzanine level aveda products the concierge lounge self park room service within walking distance downtown ft valet parking fitness center large hotel hotel restaurant heart of downtown restaurants and bars beautiful hotel free weights room key
Reviewed 31 January 2018

My stay was part "happy birthday to me" and research, although the suite i wanted to see, the Cliburn Suite, was not available. The Terrace Suite was still a roomy treat! Loved every minute of it, even though I had to drive straight to work, in Arlington, from the hotel garage, the next morning.

• Stayed: February 2017, travelled solo
TeamMarriott, General Manager at The Worthington Renaissance Fort Worth Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 1 February 2018

Dear kt11347,

We are thrilled to know you choose The Worthington Renaissance Fort Worth Hotel for celebrating your birthday. It was a pleasure to know you loved the comfort of your roomy room and were impressed with the convenience of our location. We appreciate you sharing your nice comments and look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Robbie Tawil

Reviewed 28 January 2018 via mobile

Went to a meeting at the hotel it was a very nice hotel easy to get around in the common areas the room was set up just right staff was very pleasant easy to deal with I would definitely stay at this hotel again if I get this chance for sure it was very clean and cozy

Reviewed 26 January 2018 via mobile

My husband and I stayed here while on a business trip. We were greeted with a smile and the whole staff was very accommodating. Valet parking and easy check in. We have stayed here in the past and will continue to recommend for future stays.

Reviewed 21 January 2018 via mobile

We started our weekend out with the Valet they were helpful and quickly got us in side. ( the wind was cold) Went to the front desk to check in was easy and staff was very nice no problems. The room was new and modern not much storage. The bathroom was modern it was ok! Horrible Water pressure! But the worst was room service we ordered breakfast and it came in a bag! Really? A shopping bag orange juice in a plastic bottle! Just like 7-11. Coffee in a cardboard box no insulation! Cream in little plastic container! No napkins not even some paper! I Do Not Want my breakfast in plastic! Who wants to go a hotel and pay what we did and get that! Give some people jobs and let them was your dishes and wait on your guests! I didn’t pay $$$ for this kind of service!!! Marriott wake up people don’t want to pay and get this kind of service!! Really??? Guests should have a choice!!!!

Stayed: January 2018, travelled with friends
TeamMarriott, General Manager at The Worthington Renaissance Fort Worth Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 23 January 2018

Dear rdtaylor1216,

Thank you for sharing the specifics of your stay with us. We apologize that the room service was not up to par, and for falling short of your expectations. We want you to be impressed with every aspect of your stay. Thank you again for your candid feedback. We hope you will return so we can make it up to you.

Robbie Tawil

Reviewed 13 January 2018 via mobile

I stay in this hotel for 3 weeks as I’m coming to Fort Worth on business trip. The check-in experience was fast, really fast, they just handed me a key and that’s it. They didn’t tell me where to go for breakfast, where is the elevator, nothing, just a key.

The room was really large. The bed is good. But, there were several flaws with the room. First, the wall is really thin I can here alarm clock from next door. There is no bottled water in the room. The air condition was placed in the way that the air will blow directly to your face when you are sleeping in the bed. And the air condition didn’t work really well. Sometimes it get really hot and sometimes it just get really cold.

I rather stay at different hotel next time I visit.

Stayed: January 2018, travelled on business
RWHFW, Guest Relations Manager at The Worthington Renaissance Fort Worth Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 14 January 2018

Thank you for taking the time to let us know about your recent stay. It is though our guest’s evaluation of our performance that we are able to maintain the standards we have set.
The level of service that you received from our Reception team is not acceptable, as we seek to provide a very warm and genuine greeting. Also, I apologize for not meeting your expectations with our rooms. Your issues have been noted, and will be addressed.
We do appreciate your business, and hope that you might reconsider, and stay with us again, if your travels should bring you to Fort Worth.