“My Mom's favorite, but I prefer Los Jaliscos or Mamacitas”

Hilda's Tortilla Factory
Ranked #44 of 144 Restaurants in Fredericksburg
Description: We are a very small, authentic mexican restaurant that invites the public to partake in Hilda's own family recipes. Hilda started this business over 10 years ago as a carry-out only tortilla factory. She has been very fortunate and worked really hard to now have a full service restaurant complete with a full bar. Even with the growth of the restaurant we still have a remarkable amount of carry-out orders and still offer tortillas, chips, salsa and other retail items for sale on a daily basis. We are also proud to offer full service catering!
Reviewed 7 September 2017

We bring my Mom here as it is her favorite, but I prefer Los Jaliscos or Mamacitas for real TexMex flavors.

Reviewed 6 September 2017 via mobile

This used to be one of my favorites, but seems to be but or miss lately. I usually order the beef enchilads, but sometimes I feel like they are all cheese with meat sauce on top. They have really good chips and salsa, that never changes.

Reviewed 22 August 2017

I am a Texas gal stuck in a Florida world, but when in F-burg always dine here!! EXCELLENT!! I love everything I have eaten here.

Reviewed 28 July 2017

Have been here many times. Always great food, great service, amazing 'brown' salsa (take some home with chips, enjoy a great night snack).

Reviewed 10 July 2017

Hilda's is off the beaten path, but well worth the effort to find it. Good authentic TexMex dishes, and great home made tortillas. I enjoyed my cheese enchiladas and taco, while my wife had the chalupas. Better food than the crowded Mexican food places on the main streets. We will be visiting Hilda's again in the future.