See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 31 March 2018 via mobile

My stay at the Fredrick motel was awesome super clean, peaceful,and cozy...The front desk lady was very sweet and kind..love that its so close to main plus Wal-Mart right up the street from the motel as restaurants.. Looking forward to returning to all the up dating to the rooms.

Date of stay: March 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank maribel c
Ange W, General Manager at Frederick Motel, responded to this reviewResponded 21 April 2018

Thank you for your lovely review! Yes several of our rooms have had new mosaic showers installed along with new laminate floors installed! Rooms 1.2 and 10. Several floors also have had new flooring installed as well. We are working on getting rid of carpet in all rooms! All beds have been replaced with Orthopedic beds except for three. We are working on replacing those as well! Its taking a liittle time to get all of this completed. However, we are working diligently to make your stay comfortable! See you soon!

Reviewed 24 February 2018 via mobile

No mater the reason or the price do not stay here. The rooms are scary bad. The management is rude. They practice deceptive business practices. There are very creepy people who hang around the rooms. We checked in late found the room old dirty dated and cramped. I was informed I could check out in the morning, and I would only be charged for the night. However I discovered that was not the situation. They insisted they would charge me for two nights. The manager is an angry women, who is full of hate, refused to talk to me about it. She said it’s there policy.
When we got there, a creepy guy kept staring at us with a demented smile on his face. He then disappeared into a closet like room and kept peaking out of the cracked door. Needless to say we did not sleep that night.
If this is last accommodation in Texas I would not stay there.
The pictures on the web site are a classic bait and switch. Do not stay here you will be very very disappointed. I really think they are using photos from another establishment.

If someone wrote a good review about this establishment. They must be related to the owner or the angry manager.

Do not at any price stay here!

Bait and switch, and deserving the customers.
They do not care about the customer or the facility and it shows. I can go on and on.
Again do not stay there!

Date of stay: February 2018
1  Thank KGPSLP
Ange W, General Manager at Frederick Motel, responded to this reviewResponded 26 February 2018

Dear Sir,
I guess this is your revenge for the no refund policy.
My apologies room 5 was not to your liking. It did have a newer orthopedic bed, a new flat screen television, mini fridge, microwave, free in room coffee and wifi.
Sir you came back to the office after checking in to notify me that your wife was upset for no outlets in the bathroom. I did apologize for that.
Sir you did not say a word about the room being dirty. I would have gave you another room if that was the case.
The owners are updating rooms installing new tile showers. New orthopedic beds were bought a couple of years ago, and new televisions and some new flooring put in several rooms here.

We are not a chain hotel.
We are one of the last Motor Inns that is Mom and Pop owned and operated.
The owners have spent alot of money here on updates I can attest to that fact!
We are still the cheapest price here in Fredericksburg for all the amenities that was discussed above.
Sir you signed the guest registrar that clearly states no refunds.
Sir you came in the office the next morning demanding your money back. Swearing to the point of being belligerent!
Instead of arguing with about the no refund policy. I simply stated to you that im not going to argue with you and walked away.
Im sorry that you think im angry and full of hate for adhering to the no refund policy!
I can assure you that the photos are of our establishment. I took them.
As far as creepy people here. I have workers working here. They have to get up early in the mornings.
I was told by guests that you woke them up reving your car engine because you ran over the 4x4 parking stopper in front of your room. Strange looks were given i can imagine for waking guest that were sleeping reving your car engine trying to pull back over the 4x4 parking stopper. Best Wishes Angela Walston GM

Reviewed 9 October 2017 via mobile

This place was very over priced for the horrible condition it was in. Showers were old and decrepit with mold. Rooms were not clean. Carpets were worn and scary looking. Paid $169.00 with tax when it originally went for $79.00. Bugs in the light fixtures. Tv would not turn off. Light from the windows kept the room light all night. When I complained I was told there were no refunds and everywhere else was more expensive. They did offer me another night for free. Why would I want that?? Our traveling companions wanted to stay with local people instead if a chain. Learned that lesson the hard way. Never again. Beware.

Date of stay: October 2017
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 19 August 2017 via mobile

Clientele rough. Redneck next door insisted on having his tv on all night. Avoid and get a room somewhere nearer the centre of town where people have manners. No ice machine either. Place is in need of a total refurb.

Date of stay: August 2017
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 22 July 2017 via mobile

Management was nice. The room was comfortable and quiet. It was a lovely stay. It is such a clean room, and it is a perfect location (right on Main St.) and close to everything. I was happy with everything. Great price, clean rooms, and excellent location.

Date of stay: July 2017