“Great Friday night fun”
Review of Frisco Rail Yard

Frisco Rail Yard
Ranked #75 of 536 Restaurants in Frisco
Description: We are a Food Truck Park with a full bar, live music, outdoor seating and good times! Our food trucks rotate daily, so always check our website for the daily lineup. Happy Hour is Tue-Thu 11am-10pm, and Fri 11am-7pm.
Reviewed 17 April 2018

Great Friday night fun

Food trucks surround the yard; lots of variety to choose from. Great bands; cold bear and fun with friends.

Reviewed 11 December 2017 via mobile

Ate here with the family and I will say that the quality of the food is good and the ambiance is really nice. We went on a Sunday night and it was relatively deserted. But we found the truck vendors to be very approachable and friendly! Beware that a relatively small lobster roll will set you back $18.10.

1  Thank TravelingGuyColorado
Reviewed 3 November 2017 via mobile

Had an opportunity to take my family to an after game celebration and they all mentioned the "Rail Yard". We went on a very pleasant night, the weather was cool which made the evening nice and celebratory. The site is located just off of Main Street in Frisco and has an the feel of an "Austin 6th Street" in it's infancy. The area has seating accommodations and heated arbors for cool to colder weather to sit and enjoy meals.

Food selection is ample and there are various food trucks providing menus from some top restaurants and chefs in the area. Families, friends, and dates are welcomed. There is also live music on some nights and the talent is amazing. You will enjoy the ambience, the music, the food and having fun with friends.

The one caveat is parking, it is being worked on and should be resolved in the near future. The fun far outweighs the parking issue.

Reviewed 10 October 2017

We spent Friday evening on a great setting and concept, live music and mix of adults and kids alike.
the food trucks offered a variety of food with reasonable prices.
I will go back when I visit Frisco again!

Reviewed 18 September 2017 via mobile

My family and I stumbled upon the rail yard in Frisco this past weekend. We decided to check out the scenery in which I am very pleased that we did so. You have the option to select from many food trucks, varying from barbecue, Mexican to the simplest of hot dogs. I was surprised yet very pleased to find that they offer a full bar... By the way, my cocktail was absolutely dee-licious! On this particular day, they had a band that played great Tunes throughout the night. We really had a blast and can't wait to go back!

1  Thank neluv05