“5 Star Service - Ask for Grace or Brian!”

Silver Fox Steakhouse Frisco
Reserve with OpenTable
Silver Fox Steakhouse Frisco is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #3 of 509 Restaurants in Frisco
Price range: US$45 - US$55
Cuisines: Seafood, Steakhouse
Dining options: Reservations
Dining style: Fine Dining
Cross street: Hyw 121
Reviewed 13 May 2018

I love going to Silver Fox Frisco. It's a very enjoyable dining experience each time, the have great servers with great attitude.

Reviewed 10 May 2018 via mobile

Great food and very flavorful! I would suggest a little more lighting but all in all a wonderful experience!
Grace and Brian were very knowledgeable about what they’re serving and helped us to make a wonderful decision about what steak to buy.

Reviewed 4 May 2018 via mobile

My husband and I were in town visiting while I was teaching a class at a local hospital.It was our last night in town and we decided to celebrate. Everyone was incredibly friendly. I want to especially thank Grace and Brian who took such good care of us. They were awesome! The food was delicious also!

Reviewed 3 May 2018 via mobile

A wonderful experience. Well met at the door and seated immediately. Prompt service. Excellent wine list even by the glass. A great steak served with nice veggies. Great salad. It would be best to have reservations. I’ll be back.

Reviewed 1 May 2018 via mobile

We arrived at a little after 8. We had reservations but we were a little late so they were canceled. Luckily we were sat immediately so there wasn’t a wait. We were greeted quickly. I believe our server was Ken. I could be wrong though. He was blonde and very kind. He recommended our favorite wine Meomi Pinot Nior which is always great. And recommend we get the filets with a lobster tail to share. Food was cooked perfect to our order! Highly recommend Silver Fox to anyone in Frisco wanting steak and lobster, peaceful atmosphere and fantastic service! We will be back!