“Very reasonable prices and good selection”
Review of IKEA

IKEA
Ranked #30 of 505 Restaurants in Frisco
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 8 May 2018

I enjoy eating at Ikea - it offers a taste of what European cafeterias are like. I ordered the vegetable balls with ragout sauce, quinoa, and steamed veggies. The price was $3.99! The portions were a good size. My friend ordered the meatballs with pasta, which was $3. They also have salads, salmon, soup, bread, and a lingonberry drink. The dining room has some neat touches like small picnic tables for kids.

I got a lot of exercise walking around after lunch. The showrooms are so neat to look at and give some ideas of how to pull a room together. I shopped at the market downstairs. I saw a rhubarb and berry crumble mix and also Roesti potato pancakes in the frozen section. Also, the slightly tart lingonberry spread is something I was excited to find. I recommend bringing a bag with you to carry your purchases.

Reviewed 19 April 2018

I live in a small town in Northwest Arkansas. I just love all things IKEA. Everything I have purchased from lighting to furniture is amazing!!

1  Thank Kristi B
Reviewed 23 December 2017 via mobile

Daughter suggested we visit to get ideas for our kitchen update. Spent almost 5 hours looking, selecting items and getting more ideas for other projects. Never thought there could be so much in one place. Quick easy checkout too.

1  Thank travelbuds50
Reviewed 7 December 2017

We love shopping at Ikea and a visit there is not complete without a meal in the restaurant. The Swedish Meatballs are a highlight each visit and an item we would suggest highly. The salads, soups and other items are all good as well and the prices more than a value. If you are out shopping at Ikea a stop for breakfast, lunch or dinner.
I'd also recommend a visit to the market at the exit to take some items home with you as well.

Reviewed 5 December 2017

A little taste of European style fast food serving....American style food. The prices are cheap, no doubt about it. The breakfast is great for the price.

Been to IKEA? Share your experiences!