“Great fast food”

Wendy's
Ranked #259 of 514 Restaurants in Frisco
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 7 September 2017

Yummy hamburgers one of my favorite fast food locations.
Their chicken sandwiches are good too. I also like the dollar menu ...great value

Reviewed 15 February 2017

This place is a decent choice for fast food. Hamburgers are fresh, chicken sandwiches are decent, and the prices are fair.

Reviewed 16 October 2015

After a stop at nearby Costco, we grabbed a bite at Wendy’s!

Om: Second time we have been to a Wendy’s within the last two months or so, and their food is always consistent & restaurant always clean. I ate a baconator burger with fries and a chocolate frosty. Their burgers continue to be one of the underrated in the fast food business for me – their beef patties are some of the most fresh out there. Six pieces of bacon on my sandwich as well! Fries are also tasty, maybe second to McDonald’s fries, which I am a sucker for. Chocolate frosty is a wonderful dessert, it’s like a chocolate malt but better. Service was good, no errors in our order, and good value for the quality of food. Wendy’s seem to do a good job at providing a consistent level of quality and service at each location. I’m sure we’ll eat here again at some point!

Nom: For some reason Wendy’s gets lost in the fast food shuffle for me and I’m always pleasantly surprised when we go! This Wendy’s was very clean and not crowded at all! I ordered a 4 piece chicken nuggets and a large sweet tea! I wasn’t dying of hunger since we had sampled our way across Costco earlier so this hit the spot! I really really like their chicken nuggets. They look kinda like the nuggets from the “other” place but they don’t look like it’s a bunch of pressed meat. PLUS they are kinda juicy and not dry at all! So they are very tasty with or without sauce! Ok, the tea…if you are a sweet tea fan this is a swing and a miss…maybe a foul ball if I’m being really nice. Blah, that’s exactly how it tasted…blah. Next time I’m going to get the son of baconator!

3  Thank OmAndNom
Reviewed 5 September 2014

I stopped here after doing yard work for a nice cool sweet treat. I chose a small chocolate frostie and as usual, it was very tasty. I went through the drive thru. Staff was friendly.

Reviewed 31 July 2014

I usually drive thru here, but on this trip, I went inside. I made myself a cherry coke in their wonderful drink machine. There are just so many combinations. I got a cheeseburger combo, minus the cheese. I wish they would put hamburgers back on the menu, so I would not have to tell them to leave off the cheese. I despise their cheese. I will go back to make myself a different drink combination. Staff was nice.

Been to Wendy's? Share your experiences!