“Consistently Good”

Whataburger
Ranked #204 of 526 Restaurants in Frisco
Cuisines: Fast food
Dining options: After-hours
Description: Since 1950, Whataburger has proudly served a bigger, better burger. It all started when a young entrepreneur named Harmon Dobson had a bold idea: to serve a burger so big that it took two hands to hold, and so good that after a single bite customers couldn't help but exclaim, "What a burger!" He named his humble burger stand in Corpus Christi, Texas, "Whataburger." Over six decades later, we're still family owned and operated. Each and every Whataburger® is still made to order. We still use 100% pure beef and serve it on a big, toasted five-inch bun. And now, as we proudly serve burgers, chicken, salads and breakfast at more than 800 Whataburger locations across the country, that first burger stand is still close to our hearts.
Reviewed 31 January 2018

Stopped in with my wife and a couple from SC. They had never heard of Whataburger, so bringing them here was important, especially after they had already sampled that other burger joint out of California. Surprisingly, they said this was good, but so was the California joint, and they couldn't decide which was better. For my money, Whataburger has every other place beat hands down. For one, the variety of the kinds of burgers and ingredients superior at Whataburger. And for another, the hot and fresh everything is fantastic. My favorite is the Monterey Melt, even if it is 1100 calories each!

Reviewed 5 January 2018 via mobile

Submitted my order at the drive-in where there were two car lines. One line that I was in was stationary for a long time in which at least 10 cars in the other line, which came after me, got their food before ours. And my order once received was not correct. My burgers had cheese on them even though I asked for hamburgers with no cheese. Nevertheless the cheeseburgers were good but nothing out of the ordinary from my perspective.

Reviewed 29 November 2017

Picked up lunch today and decided to try the new Chorizo at 1140 calories. I know . . . it's a lot of calories just for lunch, but I recommend this and all the other burgers on their menu. Food is, or course, always a personal, subjective thing. Since I like mine with a lot of flavor, I particularly like Whataburger and all their combinations.

Reviewed 12 October 2017

Love Whataburger. Good, fast and cheap. Like McDonald's back in it's heyday, before it totally went down the tubes.

Reviewed 15 March 2017

it ws fine, indifferent it was fine, no big deal of a place, 5 guys or in and out all kind of the same establishments. place was on the side of the road we were on that is why we went there, it was

Been to Whataburger? Share your experiences!