All reviews pleasure pier across the street fish tales amusement park hotel is in a great location beds were comfortable pre cruise the room was nice sea wall seawall blvd cruise terminal kendall cons pros refrigerator strand
Reviewed 15 September 2018 via mobile

Excellent location , front desk girl couldn’t of been nicier and she was super sweet , but sadly the rooms were discusting. We checked in and the smell of must& dirt overwhelmed the room. Pee on the wall by the toilets , dust all over the headboard ,looks like water rot in some walls , possibly mold, black hairs along the floors of the bathroom , and a massive roach in the wall. Nicely they switched are room from a huge suite to a smaller room upstairs and it still wasn’t up to par. Wouldn’t even give it a two star. Cleanliness should be the #1 priority even when the rooms aren’t upgraded. It still can smell fresh and feel clean. And neither of the rooms gave us comfort. Breakfast was kindly given to us in the am and it was decent. Truthfully the view and the location is what is holding this place together. Sadly my husband used all of his SPG points to stay here and we couldn’t of been unhappier . Thank goodness the beach was so close by to avoid the room as much as possible. Would highly reccomend they deep clean and retrain there cleaning staff before anyone else stays there. Wouldnt stay there again.

Date of stay: September 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank Julianne B
Reviewed 30 August 2018

When checking in the staff was more interested in their discussions then greeting us. If that were all, then we could have overlooked it. But it goes on. We reserved and paid upfront online for a junior suite with a balcony oceanview side and was informed that we would have to settle for a larger suite but no balcony. Liz offered to comp breakfast if we came down the next morning but we had already witnessed that offer being given to at least 4 other unhappy guests. And it did not resolve the fact that we reserved a balcony. When we finally went to our room to stay for the weekend, we discovered half way through that weekend that there were ants in the room, lights that were our of service and we were given a handicap room so we had to hold the shower head up or let it only his our chest. We did go down for breakfast the next day and did get a comp voucher. That is where we ran into the bartender from the night before - Pam. Pam is not only bartender, she also is the concierge, the breakfast wait staff and exudes professional, courteous and friendliness like no other...certainly no other in that establishment! We were able to enjoy our sister’s trip - outside of the hotel - thanks to Pam!!! I joked about her being the manager - secretly, that is not a joke! The rudeness and attitude at the front desk need to change and Pam could certainly make that happen! Thanks Pam for your spirit!!! Liz and the other front desk folks, if you don’t like your job, find another...but don’t continue to rain on others who pay your salary by being guests there!

Room tip: Call ahead if reserving online to ensure you get what you pay for.
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Jung W, General Manager at Four Points By Sheraton Galveston, responded to this reviewResponded 4 September 2018

Thank you for taking the time to share your valuable feedback. My name is JUNG WU and I am the General Manager at the Four Points by Sheraton Galveston. It has come to my attention that the service you received during your recent stay did not meet your expectations. For this, I sincerely apologize. The experience you described is not characteristic of the level of service our associates strive to provide. I would love the opportunity to hear more about your recent stay in an effort to prevent this issue from occurring in the future. Please let me know the best contact number and time to reach you, or feel free to contact me via phone anytime at 409-974-4796. I look forward to speaking with you in order to restore your confidence in the Four Points by Sheraton Galveston.

Jung Wu

Reviewed 27 August 2018

Great location, across the street from the boardwalk and the beach and walking distance to several restaurants. Very hot & humid inside, but I think it was because their hallway AC was broken. Room was nice & comfortable, but we waited for a room w/ a view and got a room w/ a wall as our view. I just didn't feel like going back to request another room. The pool was ok, located off the street & parking lot, and saw random man jumping the fence & into the pool, right back out and back into the street. He was a shady character w/ bandages all over, that just splashed in right next to my young son... gross! Staff was nice and parking was ample.

Date of stay: July 2018
Jung W, General Manager at Four Points By Sheraton Galveston, responded to this reviewResponded 29 August 2018

Thank you for taking the time to share your valuable feedback. My name is Jung Wu and I am the
recent stay did not meet your expectations. For this, I sincerely apologize.

issue from occurring in the future.

confidence in the Four Points by Sheraton Galveston.

Reviewed 21 August 2018 via mobile

Pam was absolutely a pleasure, as a bar tender & sharing her knowledge of the Island. When we return we will definitely stay at four points. The entire staff was great. Complimentary chicken wings & iced tea only sweetened the deal. Recommend to anyone visiting Galeston Island.

Date of stay: August 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple

We are delighted to have been your chosen hotel during your recent stay in Galveston. It was
truly a pleasure to serve you.

We appreciate your business and value your honest feedback. Your comments have been shared with
the hotel team as a critical way of understanding how we can continue to deliver exceptional service
to guests like you.

Thank you for staying at the Four Points by Sheraton Galveston and we hope you choose to create more memories with
us whenever your travels bring you back to Galveston.

Reviewed 20 August 2018

This hotel was AWESOME! Directly across from the beach, AT A STOP LIGHT! Anyone who has ever tried to cross Seawall other than at a stop light with pedestrian crossing knows the struggle I'm talking about!

We were on the fence about trying this hotel because off some recent bad reviews, but we're so glad we did.

Sure, the building may be a little dated, and the elevator a little quirky... But you're on Seawall... Directly across from the beach. Anyone who comes to Seawall Blvd. is typically coming for the beach access, or Pleasure Pier, which is also within walking distance.

The room was nice, clean, and cool. Smart TV so the kiddo doesn't have to wear down a phone or tablet battery before bed.

Family friendly! Small restaurant and bar attached. Comfortable beds, microwave, coffee, refrigerator.

Definitely worth what we paid (we were on a third party sore and got a killer deal...The room is regularly $249 and we paid $99.

All in all, it IS a little dated in decor, but why come to Seawall Blvd if you're going to stay in your room the whole trip!

Date of stay: August 2018

truly a pleasure to serve you.

to guests like you.

us whenever your travels bring you back to Galveston.