All reviews bunk beds living area beach access pool area covered parking view from the balcony coffee pot short drive third floor pool and hot tub sea wall galveston island vrbo seawall tile elevator gulf
Reviewed 23 April 2017 via mobile

I needed a quick getaway to recharge and found Seascape to be the perfect place. If you want great views you have to select one of two bedroom options otherwise you will not get much of a view at all. I found the view in my unit to be worth the upgrade cost.

Stayed: April 2017, travelled solo
1  Thank rdavis8962
Reviewed 11 April 2017

We stayed in Suite #2111. It was rundown. All of the furniture on the balcony was broken. The screens on the window were torn. The couch cushion was torn. Two of the four stools were broken. The were dead roaches in the bathroom. Don't stay in #2111. The WiFi password was wrong. It was just a mess.

Seascape itself was nice. The pool was great, we really enjoyed the kiddie pool. The beach was close and easy to get to.

Stayed: April 2017, travelled with family
2  Thank Matthew F
Reviewed 30 March 2017 via mobile

Each condominium is privately owed so do your research before booking. The condo was a little run down, but still a pleasant experience. The beach front access was great. The kids loved the pool and the kiddie pool was in a great spot so you could sit in the hot tub and still watch them all.

Stayed: April 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 30 March 2017 via mobile

The location was great on the beach. That was the best thing. The condo we stayed in needed major cleaning and updating. Dead roach on the floor. Window in patio door was cracked. The bed was uncomfortable. I don't think we will stay there again.

Stayed: March 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 28 March 2017 via mobile

Wanted a Gulf view from our room and went with these private owned condos but will stick to hotels from now on. Too much fine print and liabilities. What you are provided with at check in is all you get. They don't "replenish" toiletries or towels... So I have to run out for another roll of toilet paper if I run out. While the view was spectacular I will go with hotels that keep vacations worry-free and provide amenities with what you pay for that include spectacular views.

Stayed: March 2017, travelled with family