Open today: 8:30 AM - 6:00 PM
Review Highlights
Outstanding fresh seafood

The food choices are outstanding. Fresh seafood. Prepared wonderfully! Tasty and pleasing to the... read more

Reviewed 2 June 2021

from US$400.00
from US$27.00
from US$27.00
More Info
All reviews fresh shrimp caught seafood snapper filet ice chest pelicans filleted boats bay deck purchase gulf
Selected filters
Reviewed 31 May 2021

We had a pleasant lunch at Katie's when visiting Galveston. I had the spinach-crab salad, which was huge serving and very fresh. My family had different seafood dishes and liked them a lot. We sat on the back deck, and I asked to sit away from the big fans, and they were able to accomodate us. The view was very nice.

Reviewed 29 May 2021

Dined outside on a rainy day but did not get wet, we ordered and it did not take long for order to arrive.. The food was "EXCELLENT" and our waitress(Dakota) was checking on us to see if we needed anything often without having to call her over. the atmosphere at the wharf was what you want when eating seafood. Smell of the salt in the air, seagulls flying by and the sound of the fishing boats docking with their catch. Did I mention the food was large portions and was cooked well. We ordered a Greek Salad w/ 4 shrimp and it was enough for two(2) people. Also ordered was "Katie's Seafood Market Basket." They also have a good selection of beer, wine, drinks and other teas & sodas. Bring the children and have fine dining atmosphere in Galveston, TX I may see you there!

Reviewed 13 May 2021

Waiter was awesome and very attentive. Food nothing to brag about. Really upset that they would not honor my parking ticket, a little misleading and not very apologetic. Will not go back.

Reviewed 9 April 2021

Fresh, Local and delicious best describes this restaurant.

Add in the excellent service and reasonable pricing and you have the ingredients for a very enjoyable dining experience.

You have the choice of indoor or deck seating and if the weather is good make sure that you eat on the deck. Fantastic views of the harbour adds to the overall enjoyment.

Date of experience: March 2021
1  Thank Paul G
Reviewed 2 April 2021

If you want the freshest fish, this is the place. Brought in from the Gulf daily with many choices. I had the fish tacos and the fresh taste was definitely noticeable. Friendly and helpful staff. Highly recommend.

Date of experience: March 2021