“Food average ”

Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

We came in Easter weekend and wanted to go to Joes Crabshack next door but they had an hour wait. So we decided to come here. Service was so so and the food was a bit disappointing. I got the mahi mahi with broccoli. It was suppose to also come with jasmine rice, but that wasn’t on the plate and I didn’t ask for it because I felt we were burdening the waiter as it was by just being there. (He had been there since 10am and we got there at 6:30pm, and he didn’t seem too happy to still be at work). Anyways, The fish was just ok. And I only got four small broccoli florets on my plate that weren’t even cooked all the way. They were still very hard. We decided we won’t be back, with sooo much more good restaurants just in the Seawall alone, you’re better off at one of those.

Reviewed 21 March 2018

We found the food average at best but not bad. The bar was nice and prices were Galveston normal. Sitting at the bar, we found the bartender nice, professional and friendly

Reviewed 19 March 2018 via mobile

My husband and I had dinner here with our dog on the bar side of the porch. They just had a new menu and the mushroom burger was great! However, the white & blue queso chips appetizer was very lacking. Just a clump of blue cheese tossed to one side of the plate. They have a good selection of drinks and the bar staff were very friendly. They don’t officially allow dogs on the porch but don’t kick you out if you bring one but bring your own dog bowl.

1  Thank Kristin M
Reviewed 13 March 2018 via mobile

Was not necessarily disappointed in the food. But the service was lacking. Had asked several times for our drinks. Could see our bar drinks sitting there for over 10 minutes before we had to get a different waitress to go get them for us. Had asked for the simplest of things, silverware, water refills, empty plates to be removed, etc. Don’t expect to show up and get great service

Reviewed 11 March 2018

My husband and I decided to eat here before we left out and I am so glad we did! We got mozzarella stick for an app and they were DELICIOUS we each got a burger I got just a plain burger and it was amazing so much flavor! My husband got a BBQ bacon burger and pretty he sure he finished it within minutes! and you get so much for a decent price! Overall a wonderful place to eat have absolutely nothing bad to say about this place!