“Thank yal so much”

Price range: US$0 - US$30
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Child-friendly, Groups, Romantic
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Our waiter Julian was the best! I half to say their food was top of the line! If you come to Galveston make it a half to go eat place in your travels! We came in for the Lonestar Rally and have eaten at several restaurants and this place was the BEST!

KarlaGRG, Public Relations Manager at Mario's Seawall Italian Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded 1 week ago

Thank you so much, Mary, for the excellent review! We're so glad you stopped in to join us during Lone Star Rally weekend and we look forward to seeing you again soon!

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

My best friend from medical school and I were in Galveston for a school reunion and went to Mario's because it was, in its earlier iteration as a pizza parlor, one of our regular haunts. We were not disappointed. Our waiter, Julian, was extremely helpful and attentive with our dinner order and our wine choice. Everything was perfectly prepared and the portions were plenty for two (we shared a salad and a pizza). We will definitely return the next time we're in Galveston.

Thank you so much, Nancy, for the excellent review! So glad you returned to visit one of your old haunts and that Julian took such good care of you. We look forward to seeing you next time you're in Galveston!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Monday October 16, 2017: Really great place to eat. Nice portions, great food and really cool waitress! Shaynna is the best!!

KarlaGRG, Public Relations Manager at Mario's Seawall Italian Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Thank you so much, Edwin, for the excellent rating! We're so glad you enjoyed your visit with us and we'll be sure to pass along your kind words to Shaynna. We look forward to seeing you again soon!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

After reading a lot of reviews on this place, my husband and I ate there during our recent trip to Galveston. While the food was good, I don't think it was as great as everyone else on here thought it was. My husbands lasagna was dry and looked like it was from the end of the pan. He said it tasted fine though. I had the Shrimp Francese, which was delicious, but I bit into a big lemon seed that hadn't been strained out when they added the lemon juice to the sauce. Tiny complaints, but I expected a little more from this place. I still rate it very good though as Angela, our server did a great job taking care of us. Highly recommend the Seafood Cheese Dip. I could have made a meal on that alone. It was delicious!

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave this great review. We value and appreciate our diners' input. We will certainly pass along your kind words to Angela and we hope that the next time you're in Galveston, you'll come see us again!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

This place was awesome! The atmosphere was welcoming and the staff very great. Our waiter Steven was very attentive without smothering us. He answered all our questions in a friendly manner and made some great recommendations. I am allergic to seafood but wanted my mom to have some really fresh seafood as we were by the gulf. She loved her shrimp and I loved my salad and amazing chicken soup. A little bit of gelato to finish it off! We had a great meal without feeling weighted down.

1  Thank Charlotte's T
KarlaGRG, Public Relations Manager at Mario's Seawall Italian Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Thank you so much for this excellent rating and for sharing the details of your visit. We're happy to heat that you both enjoyed your dinner with us and we'll be sure to pass along your kind words to Steven. We hope you'll come see us again soon.