“the worlds largest ice creams”
Review of Fish Tales

Fish Tales
Reserve with OpenTable
Fish Tales is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #29 of 316 Restaurants in Galveston
Price range: US$21 - US$30
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Good for: Child-friendly, View, Bar Scene, Romantic, Groups
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, After-hours, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Reviewed 22 September 2017

well - they were huge for a single scoop, and great quality chocolate as well, if you fancy one near the pier you wont go far wrong for the money

Reviewed 19 September 2017

I love to try new places for happy hour. It's a great way to experience a restaurant without spending a lot of money. I really enjoyed Fish Tales, even though I have heard it was not that great. I went on Monday evening, when happy hour is all night. The frozen strawberry daiquiri was yummy! I chose two appetizers over the course of the evening, the bacon bombs and New Orleans shrimp. The New Orleans shrimp was by far my favorite. The lovely ocean breeze made the upstairs patio a very pleasant place for a cool fruity drink and a tasty snack.

Reviewed 15 September 2017 via mobile

This place was recommended to use by our Uber driver and I'm glad we went. It was very casual and laid back with GREAT patio seating.

The drink menu was very beach-y and fun.

I had the seared ahi tuna and it was wonderful. My friend had the fish n chips and loved it. Both were perfectly light and flavorful.

Definitely would go again.

Reviewed 15 September 2017 via mobile

Choose the terrace if you can, it has a very beautiful view on the paradise pier.

Food is good, Cham chowder suggested as the kisses shrimps

Reviewed 23 August 2017 via mobile

Came here after a ride on the duck tours. Great choice!! We went to sit outside on the top deck overlooking the sea, even though it was already dark, it was still a great view! Our waitress was friendly and fast! Our orders came fast ! The serving portions were really generous. Delicious food! Especially the snapper! Also a little on the high side price wise.