Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
All reviews bed and breakfast wedding venue gourmet breakfast homemade jelly bridal suite entire weekend wrap around porches staff christmas party amazing wedding every amenity thoughtful amenities gorgeous facility wedding package dream wedding private bath victorian decor highly recommend a stay
Selected filters
Reviewed 17 January 2021

At nearly 70 I have attended many weddings, by far the Lasker Inn hosts the perfect weddings. Stunning home, and your gracious host Richard will take all of the stress so you may enjoy your day. We stayed the weekend and everything was perfect! Thank you Richard and the Lasker Inn!

Room tip: Stay a while to enjoy the Lasker and Galveston!
Date of stay: January 2021
Reviewed 17 January 2021 via mobile

I just got married last weekend at the beautiful Lasker Inn. The Lasker Inn is the most all-inclusive wedding venue we found. I can not say enough good things about this place! Other venues charged extra for flowers, cake, dinner, table decorations, and DJ. The venue is a beautiful Texas registered historic site perfectly decorated. The Bridal Suite had everything I needed or wanted to get ready. Richard is an amazing wedding planner; he has many years of experience and is extremely attentive. He knows what will go wrong and was prepared for it all. The staff was kind and professional. The chef was wonderful, he came out to explain his breakfast creations.

Richard took control during the wedding. He made sure everything was on schedule. He quieted babies during the ceremony, made sure all guest were accommodated, ushered us to sunset photos, and lined up the send-off event with sparklers. We didn’t have to worry about anything. I really can’t think of anything that could’ve been more perfect.

Date of stay: January 2021
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 17 December 2020

The Lasker Inn made our dream wedding possible! From the first meeting to the actual day we knew that we had picked the right place. I always hear about how stressful weddings and rehearsal dinners can be but with Richard, he made this whole process smooth.

Date of stay: December 2020
Reviewed 1 October 2020

My husband and I chose The Lasker Inn for our wedding on September 26 and it was the best decision of our lives (second only to getting married). Richard and his team made the entire experience effortless and stress free. When they say “All-Inclusive,” they mean it! Even though our ceremony on the big day was at a local church, but Richard and his team flawlessly executed our entire event from Rehearsal Dinner to the big send off. We opted to stay at the venue for the entire weekend and we HIGHLY recommend it to anyone considering booking a wedding or event. 5 stars doesn’t feel like enough – we LOVE The Lasker!

Date of stay: September 2020
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 7 September 2020 via mobile

My sister and I loved our weekend at the Lasker Inn, from the moment we arrived we felt very welcomed and relaxed in the beautiful surroundings, Richard Connor is the perfect host and Chef Logan serves a breakfast buffet with appealing presentation and so delicious! One can tell Logan is truly interested in his profession! We will plan a return visit to the Lasker and I have recommended this place to family and friends! Thanks again for a wonderful stay! And the beds are so comfortable!

Date of stay: August 2020