“Amazing Food!!”
Review of Fisherman's Wharf

Fisherman's Wharf
Ranked #14 of 319 Restaurants in Galveston
Price range: US$0 - US$30
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, After-hours, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Reviewed 8 April 2017 via mobile

We got a table outside with a dock view. The seafood was out of this world and that staff was super friendly!! The sunset view was beautiful as well. I left beyond full!!

Reviewed 8 April 2017 via mobile

We came here for dinner expecting great food for reasonable prices. We were disappointed. The seafood gumbo was good but we have definitely had better. My crab stuffed tilapia was the best tasting of our meal for sure. Quite delicious. Our shrimp cocktail appetizer was rather rubbery in texture. My husband ordered the crab and it was just okay. It was not served hot enough. The veggie side dish was great and the potato was pretty good. The brownie for dessert was nothing special and definitely not worth the calories. We did have pretty good service and enjoyed the ambience of the place as well as the view. We felt for the quality our meal was quite overpriced and a disappointment. We will not be back.

Reviewed 30 March 2017

We went to Fisherman's Wharf since it was by the Elissa ship. We ordered the Gulf Red Snapper. It was very pricey for what you got: three little rolls in a lunch bag, a small piece of red snapper, zucchini filling over 1/3 of the plate and rice pilaf covering over 1/3 of the plate. Both my husband and I were disappointed with the cost of this meal.

Reviewed 29 March 2017

I am conflicted about this review. This place seems quite popular if a 40 minute wait to be seated on a weekend is any indication. We decided to try on a weeknight and did not have trouble getting in. The service was attentive and friendly. Suitable to families. Our food was very good. We enjoyed the crab cake entree topped with fresh crab and shrimp. Also tasty, I would recommend the chicken with artichoke, potato and capers. Seated outside by the dock seemed lovely until we noticed several birds waiting for an opportunity to snatch a free meal. Twice a seagull stole a bread roll from an unattended table. Other noisy black birds hovered for opportunity as well. There are signs discouraging customers from feeding birds but obviously the birds know where their chances are good for a handout. I must give special credit to the manager who went to great lengths to find my lost sunglasses from the evening before. He took my phone number and called the evening manager and returned a call to me. You should know there is convenient parking that is free if you get your parking stub validated in the restaurant.

Reviewed 29 March 2017

Having eaten here before, we had to go again. Food is great! Servings so big that we had a filling meal with just an appetizer of Shrimp Kisses and a main course of the fisherman's platter. Yum!
Service wasn't as friendly & fast as we had seen before.