“love the ocean view, but with the night and misty fog, you couldn't see much.”
Review of The Spot

The Spot
Ranked #17 of 319 Restaurants in Galveston
Price range: US$10 - US$20
Cuisines: American, Fast food
Good for: Child-friendly, Bar Scene
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, Takeout
Reviewed 28 January 2017

we went to this resteraunt on our way to the moody gardens christmas lights. l loved that too. some of the pictures i took almost inspired my sister to write a horror story. her opening lines are: the misty fog loomed the sky on a particularly dark night as the car moved on the road. we came to a halt next to a house that had one light on and a sign that simply read "beware of dog".

Write a ReviewReviews (2,095)

Reviewed 28 January 2017

I have had many of the dishes here and every time I was very satisfied. But I do like the Grouper Po-boy and the Famous Shrimp Po-boy. After a great meal it is really fun to go upstairs to the Rum Shack.

Reviewed 28 January 2017 via mobile

I ate there twice. Once I ordered "shrimp kisses" - simply heavenly. I also had the onion rings which were also perfect. The second night I ordered the Caribbean MahiMahi. Also amazing. The coffee is great. The staff is extremely welcoming and pleasant. The view overlooks the ocean with inside views and outside views. Atmosphere is laid back but the food is high quality. Highly recommend this restaurant.

Reviewed 26 January 2017 via mobile

Good food and nice restaurant. They separate the bar from the restaurant. One section is beer only while the bar area has it all. Different but it's fine. It's a pretty big place. Some arcade games for the kids.

Reviewed 25 January 2017

Outstanding Food Quality, Variety, Ambiance & Customer Service. Our server, Samantha, made our table great food & drink recommendations and provided us prompt and continuous attention throughout our meal. Will definetly return on my next visit to Galveston.