“Frosty!”
Review of Wendy's

Wendy's
Ranked #144 of 319 Restaurants in Galveston
Reviewed 15 February 2017

We stopped here for a dessert of a chocolate Frosty instead of going to an ice cream shop. They were the same as you get everywhere else and we were happy with that.

Reviewed 14 February 2017

Just poor communication by the worker at the counter but as I said in the title you get what you pay for. Proper listening goes a long way to earn repeat customers.

Reviewed 11 January 2017 via mobile

Stopped by my local Wendy's to grab an early lunch before work. Not one complaint, my order was perfect!

Reviewed 2 January 2017

We made a quick late night stop at this Wendy's. I found the girl working the drive thru to be a little rude. The food was as expected and hot which was nice. The order was correct and the burgers seemed fresh. It was easily accessible from Seawall Blvd and close to our hotel. If you want something familiar, this won't disappoint.

Reviewed 14 August 2016

at least you know what you are getting. I went to fancy restaurants and got zero for my money, a lot of liquids, no substance. Wendy's was by my hotel